Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Here are some of the results of the survey –
• Sorting is needed for pages, sections, and notebooks
• Sorting should persist while navigating, after close of notebook, across all devices, and be seen by people they share the notebook with
• Current OneNote users want the following sorts – alphabetical, date created, and date modified
• We heard from a lot of users who wanted to set section lists and page lists in a sort that they wouldn’t change often, but there was also a set of users who mentioned that they would want to live in a certain sort order, but switch to another sort order as an aid to locate specific items within their list
Thank you again for your responses. This information helps us understand the experience we need to build to match your needs.
We would like to get more feedback on which of the two scenarios are more important to you:
1. The ability to create new pages in OneNote from markdown? OR
2. The ability to recall OneNote pages as markdown?
An error occurred while saving the commentIan commented
The ability to create pages in MD would be fantastic. This would make OneNote vastly better for Markdown users.