Sticky Notes

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Restore ability to minimize all notes to taskbar

It used to be possible to minimize Sticky Notes by clicking on the taskbar icon, but with the latest update every note is treated as a separate window and there is no way to minimize the notes apart from choosing the "Show the desktop" option on the taskbar, which also minimizes all other programs. When minimized like this, to have all my open notes appear on screen again I have to select each one on the taskbar. This is really annoying and wastes a lot of time.

Perhaps you could add "Minimize all" and "Maximize all" options to the menu…

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sticky notes for ipad

Sticky notes works fine with iphone. Same feature on ipad is a must

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow login with AAD/O365 Business and School

When trying to log into Sticky Notes 3.7.60.0, the only login option is with a public Microsoft account. I'd like my users that use Sticky Notes to be able to log in to their Work account so it syncs to their OneNote so they don't lose them when moving PCs, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sticky Notes must live in the Cloud!

What is the value of any information nowadays if it does not live in the cloud? This goes without saying on OneNote, that amongst tens of other reasons, having OneNote as a cloud service, accessible from anywhere, and recoverable etc is the most interesting feature it has.

else, what if I add a very important Sticky Note – Stick that I am supposed to watch and remember, and delete by mistake? it is gone.

82 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Sticky Notes to Microsoft Launcher

Replace current notes feature in Microsoft Launcher with Sticky Notes that Sync with One Note

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add support for embedding pictures in sticky notes

This would be especially useful as a way to quickly take notes of something by simply taking a picture and attaching it to a note, especially from the mobile app, without the complexity of a full onenote page.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sticky Notes

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base