Sticky Notes

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  1. Switch between Navigation, Search, and Recent Notes using ctrl + mouse wheel

I've been trying to get over why I don't like the Onenote navigation setup for a long time.

I think something helpful is to use all three of the tools on the left side, which are "Navigation", "Search" and "Recent Notes" represented by icons of the books, magnifying glass, and clock.

In order to make it feel less "fiddly" to switch between these modes, what if a shortcut could quickly toggle through them. I like the idea of using the mouse wheel + something because the mouse wheel is already more of a "vertical" motion, which could match up and…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sticky Notes

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base