Sticky Notes

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Sorry, I'm Brazilian

O que eu mais necessito e ainda não encontrei é de um "aviso sonoro" no dia e hora em que marquei que algo importante vai acontecer ou está na hora de ser feito.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you stream Dailymotion to Roku TV?

It is possible to stream the daily motion on Roku via the screen mirroring. Because the daily motion channel is not officially available on the Roku channel store. So that you can get this daily motion app on the android device and cast the content via the screen mirroring option. After this, you can start to cast the daily motion content on the Roku device

For more information on the daily motion channel on the Roku device, you can get in touch with our customer support team via the toll-free number. Reach @ +1-844-608-1510 or visit https://www.roku-customer-service-phone-number.com/dailymotion-on-roku/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More colors

On my new computer I only see Light - Dark - Use my Windows Mode
    I would like my old yellow note back.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More colors

On my new computer I only see Light - Dark - Use my Windows Mode
    I would like my old yellow note back.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Post sticky notes directly on my desktop background

I don't understand why I can't place my individual sticky notes directly on top of my desktop background. Virtual sticky notes should work like actual post-it notes i.e. I can stick them to my screen and see them all at the same time when viewing my desktop. There are several other apps with this feature; I don't understand why you don't have this option as it's the whole purpose of having these notes?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I don't see how these notes are actually sticky. I'm trying to stick one on a page in a MS Word doc, but it just keeps going somewhere else.

You should be able to stick a sticky note to a page in a Word doc or an Excel chart or whatever. You really can't call them "sticky" notes otherwise. The whole idea is that they stay where you stuck them so when you come back to the doc they remind you of something you need to remember.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. save to different location

allow the program to change the location it stores its data. If I cound save the .snt file to a mobile location such as a USB, the notes could be accessed from different machines (Signing in with a microsoft account is not possible as the connection is blocked at the firewall and this is non-changable)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. drawing?

Yeah it would be great to draw as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Title bar collapsing shouldn't affect hit area

That the title bars collapse down to ~8 pixels when not active makes arranging multiple sticky notes difficult. Either the user has to mouse with great accuracy, avoiding the window height resizing pixels (which occupies the top 6 or so pixels of the compact color title bar) OR they have to click the window an extra time in order for the title bar to return to its extended size. This breaks convention in windows, where user is able to, with a single click, grab a title bar and move a window around.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Display Sticky Notes on top of other windows

It would be nice if you could have an option to pin or display Sticky Notes on top of other windows.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Image in sticky note is positioned weirdly when opened on website

For the website version at onenote.com/stickynotes, when you add a single image to the sticky note, it becomes positioned weirdly, like it has extra spacing on the left side. Please fix this!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bullet points not showing up for sticky note previews on the website!

For the website version at onenote.com/stickynotes, the bullet points in a preview note are no longer showing up, and are indented much farther than before. Please fix this bug!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. edit history

It would be nice if we could go back to previous versions after an accidental change. especially since there's no "undo" in the android app. if you accidentally delete a chunk of text, this just gets synced to the server and it's gone forever. an "undo" button would obviously fix this, but I think a history of changes would be more effective, for example you might panic and close the app and in that case "undo" might not work after, but a history of edits on the server would be a godsend. also would be handy if you make a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Formatting lost when copying and pasting text within a sticky note

When copying and pasting text within a sticky note, formatting (like bold text) doesn't follow. Text is pasted in plain formatting.

Occurs in the latest version of the Windows 10 app (as of June 2020).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. sticky notes

Like the feature in OneNote 2016, located in the view tab on the ribbon, Please have the feature to keep a sticky note "Always on Top" so that it is at the forefront/in the foreground of the stack of windows you have on your desktop.

This allows for better notetaking and is a very helpful feature, as clicking away from your sticky note, move it to the back of the windows list and you have to find it again. Please consider.

Just a "Pin to Front" feature to keep it in the foreground.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A shortcut for launching Sticky Notes

Please add a launch shortcut for Sticky Notes! I can launch Snip N Sketch using Win+Shift+S, but there's no such shortcut for Sticky Notes. That really breaks the flow of my work.

Same for Calculator, BTW. :-D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Windows information protection support

Windows Store - Sticky Notes 3.7 and higher should support "Windows Information protection" / WIP policies.
    Like OneNote, Word, Edge, notepad and other applications.

Currently, when Windows 10 device is Azure AD joined and WIP policy is applied. It is not possible to Sign in with private Microsoft Account, nor Organizational account.

Error:
    We couldn't verify your sign-in info.

We can't sign you in with this account because your device is configured for Windows Information Protection (WIP). Please try signing in with a another Microsoft Account. Error code 0x80070164

Or:
    We can't connect to the server. Error code 0x80072EFD

Please…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Table functionality in a sticky note

I want to be able to paste a small table into a note for later without losing formatting - sometimes this is just one row of a larger table for reference.

I don't need to be able to build a table, just to have it paste into stickynotes the way it does in onenote.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Use Segoe ui Emoji not Symbol font for Emoji

Emoji look great in stickynotes on my iphone, but are just the black segoe ui symbol on desktop. Allow the use of the emoji font in stickynotes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Modify without open note

I think it would be great if we can modify the note without open it. Sometimes I just need to copy something from the note and due to the note has a big size I have to open it just to copy, It would be great add an scroll, then I can check each note without open it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Sticky Notes

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base