Education

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Parent Link QR Code in Class Notebook

OneNote Development Team,
    I have a Life Skills teacher at one of our HS that uses Class Notebook to record a daily log of her student’s activities. These students have significant disabilities that she is required to document and later share with parents daily. We have recently discovered the “view-only” parent links that she can use to share the individual student notebooks; however, not all of the parents use email, thus “sending” them a link is fruitless. What we propose is for those same links be converted to a QR code (just like in Forms) and she can communicate the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. create a class notebook send a personalize message

When creating a class notebook have the option to send a personalize message-

for example- Welcome to our notebook, you will need this on Sept 1,

(so if i am setting up the notebook in August they understand the message )

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Onenote partage email famille

Aujourd'hui le partage de bloc note est limité aux élèves ayant une adresse mail active à partir de l'administrateur désigné. Il serait intéressant de pouvoir élargir les destinataires notamment en consultation

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. grid

I would like to be able to add gridlines to a rectangular area of a page and/or be able to draw x-y axes with a grid and tic marks. Currently I insert an image I made to do this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Be able to use the review in class notebook for the colaboration space

Currently I have students doing group work in the colaboration space, be in order to review their work I am having to go into each group individually. It would be great if I could select the section I want to review.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add the Co-Owner ability to enterprise licenses.

This is such a powerful tool for call center training, that it would be great if OneNote for Classroom would support Co-Owner ability for non edu licenses.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make the default page size more then 55.88 in height.

I find it annoying the page size has a maximum value of 55.88. Is there anyway this could be made much bigger as I can very rarely fit what I want onto one page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. math

Math equations is a pain without a stylus ATM, it can render pretty well but then it's hard to follow the lecture. Same problem for graphs (graph an equation, or just theorical idea/concept in a graph, or a graph theory example). Thanks for the hard work :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Administration tool

I would prefer an administration tool to organize the Students.
    with this tool the teachers would be able to:
    rate the Students.
    gather their delay.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. private

Teachers should be able to push out a page or section to students that is private or locked. When students are ready, we could then make it visible to students. This would help with weekend planning time--I could roll everything out while I'm not in the middle of teaching, but students wouldn't be able to see some materials (ex. quizzes, homework) until I was ready.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The ability to manage multiple files in student folders. E.g. Class Notebook was not distributing the pages properly and in trying to sort i

Page/Section/File management
    Review Student work - same format as the sections (i.e. not alphabeticised.
    Import other notbooks.
    Section Distribution.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Embed YouTube Videos in and also to add OfficeMix quizzes on different parts of the OneNote to record learning has taken place.

To have the ability to Embed YouTube videos in specific parts of the OneNote. This could further on the students experience within class. Also to add interactive quizzes within each OneNote page to reinforce learning. Then the answers to be added up and given back to the teacher as evidence of teaching and learning.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to use arrow keys to scroll up and down Pages

This will make it much easier to review existing curriculum in our grade level Master Courses.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Assignments and groups working in "protectet" arears

Dear OneNote
    I use OneNote klassenotesbog and is excited about the program.
    However, I have a great wish that I daily wished the program could.
    1. I am missing a “hand in” / “assignment” feature in OneNote so that students can submit an assignment in a given time interval. When the time has elapsed, it is no longer possible to hand in the assignment.
    2. When groups work together in the area of cooperation, I miss the feature so that I can "lock" a page for specific students. So that only those students who can see and work on the…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. OneNote App is crashing when Section Groups are created or renamed.

Send feedback link was not working from the app on 5/5/7 @11:45am EST

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Connection of an ordanary scanner

add the possiblity to import via a common scan import. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Opción DIBUJAR en pantalla completa.

Me encanta OneNote y me gustaría tener las opciones de la cinta DIBUJAR en el modo pantalla completa. Es para las clases que estoy haciendo en línea, se vería mucho mejor. https://youtu.be/05dBGftO30c?t=16m14s . En pantalla completa con clic derecho tengo acceso a varias opciones pero no a las que necesito. Gracias.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. all comments off this notebook to become purely effective to ehance the functionality of tekking teknologeez.inc. schooling as of immediatl

Make all my comments on each subject copyright to tkt.inc.and purely functional pls thank you using notebook serial number idendification to identify modification suggestions thanked you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base