Education

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Commentaires texte ou dessin sur un fichier inséré

l faut que les commentaires de texte ou dessin restent "collés" là où ils ont été mis sur le fichier inséré dans une page du bloc-note.
    La correction d'un travail d'élève ne vaut rien si ce n'est possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please allow students to a attach a OneNote Page to an assignment in Teams

Currently when I create an assignment on Teams, students can only choose Powerpoint Word, etc to attach. Why can't students choose a OneNote Page to attach to the assignment for submission?
    Just like teachers can choose a OneNote page to attach and then distribute an assignment, a student should be able to choose a OneNote page to attach to an assignment in Teams.

Thanks.
    A Mathematics teacher...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable recycle bin for owners of Class and Staff Notebooks

Enable recycle bin (accessible by owners of the notebook/team) for Class and Staff Notebooks, rather than going straight to permanent deletion.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Making tests with different subsequence questions

Microsoft Forms
    I would like to create a 10 questionnaire test with following options: 1st and 2nd question should stay locked while the other questions appear in sequence (as the sections in one test appear in sequence). For example, student 1 answers to questions 1st and 2nd and after asking these questions he can open 4th , 7th , 6th , 3rd , 9th , 10th , 8th , 5th questions. Student 2 answers to 1st and 2nd questions and after asking these questions he is be able to open next questions in following order: 10th , 7th , 5th…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow Users to Make Notes Linked to Imported Podcasts / Vodcasts

Currently, OneNote allows you to take video / audio while you are writing notes, and it links the time the video / audio was being recorded to the note you wrote. This is a fantastic feature. Can you please allow it to do the same for pre-existing video / audio files? For instance, I would like to import a podcast / vodcast and write notes during different sections. I don't want to have to record it on OneNote while it is playing- I would like to jump around (forwards and backwards) and essentially bookmark sections with notes. This would be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. download/upload platform

I would like to have an individual section where both teachers and students can up- and download material.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. flipped classroom/courselets

In order for the flipped classroom to work, or to have students acquire knowledge in an individual but guided manner, a function of courselets would be great.
    So far, I haven't seen anything in the coursebook that could be used in such a fashion that I set up a mixture of instructions and learning with check-ups in between.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Under the DRAW tab add a “Paint Bucket” or other fill tool.

This would allow drawn objects to be quickly filled.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A background can be locked so that it can be drawn over. Can a second layer then be locked and unlocked so more layers can be added?

This would be something similar to Layers in Adobe Photoshop and might be used after adding a graphing X/Y layout on top of grid paper design. Thus allowing for other graphs to be placed on the same x/y plot.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Distribute exisiting section with its pages

Right now, as far as I can tell, the "distribute section" feature allows you to create a new section and distribute to that to students. There is no feature that allows you to distribute an existing section with all the pages inside it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Curser

It would be useful to have a curser to point to things when teaching

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Page scroll

Even though , I’m using it everyday, sometime it won’t fulfill my feeling/expectation of writing it in hard note book. Like in kindle, can I expect a feel of turning the page and seeing it through once I finish writing. Just a thought.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Delete a section

Allow a distributed section to be removed from all students.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Prevent distributed pages from being bold

When distributing a page to students, if another person has made changes to my version of the page (e.g., if I'm collaborating and another teacher created the content on the page), the distributed page shows up as bold/unread for all students because OneNote sees that there is "work" on the student page from someone other than the teacher. So I now have to go into each page and "view" it so I can see which students have ACTUALLY made changes to their pages. It'd be great if distributed pages "reset" who wrote what and only show up as bold if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Did you get 9001 error message? Verizon wireless phone number.

Verizon provides you a voice mail application, which is secure by a voice mail
    password. If you are getting a 9001 error pop-up message while using it. This
    pop-up error message basically aware that there is something wrong with the
    voice mail application, so you can’t go for further activity. In this scenario, you
    have to reload or refresh the web page and also check the internet
    connection. If you still fronting the same, then contact Verizon wireless
    phone number to get instant solution. https://attcustomerservicephonenumber.com/verizon-wireless-customer-service/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. smooth ink replay

Currently, when you replay the ink strokes, the individual strokes appear as a whole. For the creation of screencasts, it would be nice, if the individual strokes would be built piecemeal from sub-segments, so that the impression of a realistic writing would arise.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Circle drawing from Center!

I teach maths and physics using OneNote. Circles should really be drawn from the center on out.

Say I need a circle of radius 4 cm or 4 grid cells. As it is, I have to draw a circle off site and move the center to the desired position. If I later want to rescale the circle to a different size, the center moves too.

It is quite annoying having to draw a circle of a certain radius, if the pivot point is one of the corners!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More Information on Sync Status

Although there is a sync symbol next to each notebook and on the top right, I'd like to know WHICH sections and even which pages are syncing. Now I have to wait for the whole notebook to sync, to view the student pages, since I wouldn't know, which ones already synced.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base