Education

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A background can be locked so that it can be drawn over. Can a second layer then be locked and unlocked so more layers can be added?

This would be something similar to Layers in Adobe Photoshop and might be used after adding a graphing X/Y layout on top of grid paper design. Thus allowing for other graphs to be placed on the same x/y plot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Distributing collapsible pages along with all the subpages under them

Right now, it is possible to move, copy, and delete collapsible pages along with all the subpages under them. It would be great if we could distribute in this manner as well, i.e. distribute a collapsible page along with all of the subpages under it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make subpages collapsable and capable of being moved with the subpages under them

I just discovered that pages are not only collapsible, but can be moved and deleted with all of the subpages under them. I would suggest having the same feature for the subpages under them. They should be collapsible and capable of being moved with the sub-subpages under them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Background Colour

I am an educator at Cardiff and Vale College and creating resources for dyslexic students in OneNote Desktop. I have changed page colours to make them dyslexia friendly although when opening in the online version this reverts back to standard white.

I am aware this has been reported and the response has been that there is no option in OneNote online to change the background colour neither is there any plans to include this in any future upgrades.

Therefor I would like to stress how inportant it is for this feature to be enabled on Onenote online and any other…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. EATIN PUSSSYYYY

i think we should eat and ** at the same time while some one is giving us head!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Autoc correct for chat words

Auto correct words like
    ur- your
    u- you
    wt- what
    etc..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Temporarily hiding students' pages while correcting assignments.

As a teacher I really appreciate the option of locking the students' pages (under the Review students work in Class Notebook). However, I miss the option of hiding the pages while e.g. correcting the students' assignments.
    This will ensable me to ensure a homogenous practise.

I hope you will consider this improvement.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to Transplant Staff/Class Notebooks from User to O365 Group OneDrive

Presently when a user leaves our institution, any staff or class notebooks that he/she had created disappear when the account is disabled/purged. We would like the ability to move staff and class notebooks from a user's OndeDrive to and Office365 group (the group's SharePoint document library or site assets).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. line spacing for dyslexia

being dyslexic i find it easy to follow my work having the ruled lines on the page, however the line spacing on one note doesn’t allow for one line of words per ruled line, making it harder to read my work, having line spacing options that correspond to the drawed lines on one note would make life so much easier

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When marking, it would be great if the dictate button could be left on until further notice and comments can come out in a different colour

When marking, it would be great if the dictate button could be left on until further notice withough switching off after several seconds of silenc e and comments could come out in a different colour, rather than be manually changed all the time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please allow Translator to work within the newer OneNote app.

Please allow Translator to work within the newer OneNote app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Student passwords in class notebook

Allow teachers to remove student passwords in class notebook or prevent students from adding these to their work in OneNote in the first place.

With students being able to set passwords and lock teachers out, teachers can't check in on student work.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. One note and PowerPoint hybrid

I would love some sort of hybrid between one note and powerpoint! With smartboards becoming obsolete and schools switching to wirelesssly casting to a projector I want slides (curriculum mandated) I can interact with and draw on easily. Powerpoint has a basic "present and draw" functionality but it's no where near as awesome as one note. Give me the ability to present from one note using my surface tablet and extending my screen to my projector.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have an option to disable horizontal scroll? Accidentally touch it.

I accidentally touch the horizontal scroll bar when I write with a stylus.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base