Education

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In the 2016 OneNote, we used to be able to change the date and timestamp of a new page. However, I cannot do this with the 365 version. Plea

In the 2016 OneNote, we used to be able to change the date and timestamp of a new page. However, I cannot do this with the 365 version. Please bring back the option of modifying the timestamp on a new page

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not needing wifi for work

Yeah sooooooooo yeah

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make general handling and storing of Notebooks in OneNote (accross all plattforms) simple and transparent to the user

By transparency i mean the following:
    -- It should be obvious to users where their Notebooks are stored, bei either showing the exact URL of the storagelocation or even better show the Name of the Location as (OneDrive for B. xy , OneDrive xy or SharePoint Site xy
    -- When opening an existing Notebook, the available storage Locations should be showed to the user as: OneDrive xy, OneDrive f. B. xy, SharePoint Site xy an maybe "Shared by others". Right now it only shows "recent Notebooks" and "open more from OneDrive" as options

It should just be clear to the…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Recover attachments

Can the ability to recover deleted attachments please be implemented ASAP.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Link existing Class Notebooks to SEQTA option missing

Our staff are all on Win 10 machines using the OneNote app, not the OneNote 2016 app (which isn't being developed any further). The Win 10 OneNote app doesn't have the option to connect to SEQTA. The old OneNote 2016 app used to have the option to connect to SEQTA so I know it can be done. You do have the option to create a class notebook straight from SEQTA so the ability to connect is there, but only one way.

Are there any plans to bring back the option to connect existing class notebooks to SEQTA?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Identify unread pages on OneNote for Android and OneNote Online (bold)

On the Windows versions of OneNote (both OneNote 2016 and the Windows 10 App) I can easily identify all the unread pages as they are showed in BOLD. This is especially useful on the class notebooks to review the changes and additions made by the students and for the students to find all the new materials that get distributed.

All this is not working on OneNote for Android and OneNote Online: the unread pages are not showed in BOLD or marked in any other way and the students had to search them through the "recent notes" button… ending up losing…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Integrate ClassroomScreen

Make it possible to live embed ClassroomScreen in a ClassNotebook page. I need the array of support functions in combination with the material etc in ny ClassNotebooks. Great for students in need of extra support.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. An Insert Learning for Edge / OneNote

I'm a fan of Insert Learning as a Chrome extension. It allows me to insert questions and comments into live web pages. In so doing, it saves a lot of steps when I want students to interact with a news story. But that platform doesn't work with Microsoft accounts, just gmail. Is there any way Edge or OneNote could allow a teacher to insert questions and comments into a live web page?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Teacher Only to Teacher Only cross-notebook distribution

Please please please....make Teacher Only to Teacher Only possible for cross-notebook distribution so teachers in the same department can share ideas/work/content to each other before distributing them students. Other partner teachers may wish to modify, change assignments to tailor them to their students. Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. ALL THINGS IN PC I WANT THEM IN IPAD

I cant use split screen or background voice recorder. Pls add them because other applications have these things and I dont want to use them. I want to use Onanote in my Ipad. Pls add them fast. (Sorry for my english if it is wrong but I hope u get it what I want to say)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. One Note app

Add the setting for automatic background picture locking. It is in the 2016 desktop app, but the not the other one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ink to text in OneNote for mac

Activate the ink to text feature for Onenote on all mac platforms.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have a button that allows any change made to Master Class to be automatically changed in other sections associated with the master

I would like a button that allows me to change one master class section and any and all offshoots from the master get automatically changed if possible please.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Syncing changes between a content library page and student pages

It would be good if any changes I make to a page in the Content Library are automatically updated/transferred onto the page that I've previously distributed to the class.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add chat feature for office work also and assign work to people

Add chat feature for office work also and assign work to people

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Darker fonts and more contrast on the ribbon and pages

Restore OneNote features to what they were in the 2010 version. Make the Apple OneNote as functional as the Windows version!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. rename notebook

It would be great if when I rename my Team the associated Notebook renamed itself. Not being able to rename a Teams Notebook is annoying.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base