How can we improve the Education offerings?

Lock pages so the students can’t delete them!

Today the students did a test in OneNote Classroom.

A big problem I have is that students can delete the pages themeselves.

I had a student today that wasn´t pleased with his test so he deleted it before I

had corrected it.

My wish is that I can lock the pages so the students can´t delete them themselves.

35 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ann shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Administrator,

I believe Ann was saying that the student deleted the page before it had been corrected. I see that you can lock the page after correcting it and providing feedback, but there is no way to keep students from deleting pages, images, pdfs etc before or during student interactions with that page. This is a huge issue - please consider allowing us to lock down elements on a page and the pages themselves and still allow students to annotate and add text and images to those pages.

My students access OneNote from Chromebooks. The only access they have is via the web version of OneNote, which has limitations...

I am a Mac user -- this has further limitations - it's frustrating not to have all features on all platforms.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe they could lock it if it is teacher distributed, but allow students to delete pages that they make themselves?

Feedback and Knowledge Base