How can we improve the Education offerings?

Deleting a Distributed Page

Please allow me the option to delete a distributed page without having to go into each student's section.

113 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sheri shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  AdminOneNote Team (Admin, OneNote Team) responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback on this. After distributing pages to students, under the “Distribute Page” menu you can click the Undo option revert the distribution. Note that this option is only available within the current session you distributed the content in. There is no explicit delete option after this because it could potentially delete content added by students to their individual notebooks.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Haydn Campbell Nicholas Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notebook apps will automatically identify distributed pages by logic weather inappropriate and record where posting derived from initially and self delete all attaachments considered inappropriate by teachers standards and will use an app to initiate a reasonable punishment such as late txt or missed call

• Ben Lovett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you can actually do this already, with the onenote 2013/2016 software, under the tab 'distribute page' you can 'undo distribute page on the bottom tab.  However, there are limitations to this. I think something better is still needed. 

• Beth Haselton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So agree with this...It is tedious to have to go to each students notebook. There should be an undo button or a simple way to see what has been distributed and make changes.

• Tony F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, you hit the distribute button and then have the 'Oh No!' moment.

A workaround is to Review Student work, and delete each page individually

Feedback and Knowledge Base