Education

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Class Notebook tool: change the distribute page feature to keep page/subpage structure when distributing multiple pages to students. Curren

Class Notebook tool: change the distribute page feature to keep page/subpage structure when distributing multiple pages to students.
    Currently, all subpages are "promoted" to the standard page level when they are distributed to students, so that any subpage organization is lost.

115 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. distribute sections & section groups across class notebooks

It would be great to be able to distribute sections and section groups by cross notebook distribution like you can with pages. This would save a lot of time.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gradebook section

Add a gradebook sectione

It would be great if OneNote for Classrooms had a gradebook section/system similar to the LMS. For us, having this feature would allow more faculty members to use OneNote exclusively.

129 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. mark book

I would like OneNote classbook to include a markbook. I would like to be able to see the marks/grades for all the students in the class and of course would wish to be able to amend them. But I would like a student to be able to have a record of just his or her marks from my markbook....

I would also like an automatic email to be sent to all students in the class when I add a page to the Homework folder in the content library. This would allow me to set them tasks in this way and…

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base