Education

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve the Education offerings?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Cross Notebook Distribution

OneNote needs to have all of the Cross Notebook Distribution options that OneNote 2016 has. Right now, I teach three different sections of the same course. In OneNote, I have to make a copy of the same page in each notebook and distribute the same page three times. In 2016, I only had to make the page once and could distribute it to all three class sections that I have. OneNote 2016 also allows you to make student groups, which is awesome for differentiation. OneNote does not have this option. To me, this is a GAPING hole in the app.

106 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Consistency across all versions of OneNote and ClassNotebook

There are such huge inconsistencies in OneNoteOnline, ClassNoteBook, OneNote Desktop App. It means you are juggling between them all to achieve one thing. Not a happy state of affairs. Sometimes achieving noting as a consequence.
      For example:

The lack of Forms for quizzes in one and not another.
      The lack of Connections in one and not another
      The lack of ClassNotebook tab online

There is a large list but just one solution, every feature across all versions.

143 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base