Education

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Be able to rotate objects more freely

Sometimes I write crooked and don’t want to rewrite it. If we could be able to freely rotate objects it would be much easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. onenoteforteachers

Please update onenoteforteachers.com so it will show the onenote app, instead of onenote 2016. It will help us save a lot of time teaching students and teachers how to use OneNote.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Internet plans

Best Internet Plans for you depends on the available Internet providers in your area. So utilize your Zip code to figure out the customized Internet plans for your location. Consider your monthly budget and the devices you’re gonna use the Internet. Navigate to our web page or call us to know about the customized Internet plans for your needs! Checkout my blog @ https://www.best-internet-plan.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. you could sack the team that designed the onenote app in W10

Why have the team removed much of the functionality that actually made it useful for us in the classroom?

We're forced to stick with ON16 (now unsupported I think?) or reduce our effectiveness in class

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Apple Tv Setup Guide

Want to watch high quality entertainment in your home? The world's best brand Apple TV is a perfect option for you. High definition visuals with a great sound technology, Apple TV shows its brand value. Multiple features and excellent user friendly options make Apple TV the best among streaming devices. The Apple TV setup is quite easy when you follow these simple steps as given in our website. Time to enjoy streaming your favorite content in high definition in your home. Visit the website https://www.apple-tv-setup.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Combinable sections

Please introduce the ability to combine sections instead of manually transferring pages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Copy and paste a whole section

Copy and paste a whole section.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Power BI

Are there any plans within the RoadMap to provide a Data Connector for Power BI to read Assessment Results within Class Notebooks at all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Lägg till kunskapsöversikt för elever/Add knowlageoverview for students

Vi använder OneNote klassantackningsbok. Det vore kanon om det fanns ett verktyg där man kunde få fram en översikt av kunskapskraven (så som HEJA-förenklade kunskapskrav) och möjligheten att "bocka i" med färg på det kunskapskravet som eleven har klarat och inte. Det skulle vara ett riktigt bra verktyg för oss lärare och skulle göra att vi inte behöver hoppa mellan två verktyg som vi måste nu.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dark mode for entire App

It would be nice if there could be a dark mode button so that when night time comes the brightness of the screen don't hurt eyes. This would be good for students using that app at night time. If we lowered brightness on IPad we would not be able to see to good, but in dark mode we could still adjust the brightness in the black background and would not be as bright as in a white background.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. DSL Internet providers in my area

DSL connection which sends digital signals through already existing telephone lines. DSL service takes advantage of the much higher bandwidth from telephone lines to transmit data at a quicker pace. Asymmetric DSL (ADSL) one of the forms of DSL technology which offers higher download speeds than the upload speeds in DSL internet. With DSL, you can use the telephone and the Internet service at the same time, unlike dial-up, which blocks the whole line. To know more details contact our customer care team @ +1-855-652-1560. For more details reach out my blog @ https://www.internet-availability.com/dsl-internet/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. restructure onenote sections

With the new optional individual permissions in the collaboration space I wonder if it is now possible to simply have a notebook without a content library. As it is now I have two sections called "Unit 1" in both the Content and Collaboration sections. Why not have just one "Unit 1" section with individual permissions--some read only and some read-write? Why have separate content library and collaboration space?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Internet Providers in my area

Internet availability is a major factor influencing your choice of the mode of internet and the service provider. Before, you subscribe for an internet connection you will have to check if the internet availability is good in your area or locality. You can check the internet provider’s websites to know if the internet connectivity is available in your area, what mode of the internet is available. If the internet is available in your area, then, check in what mode the internet is being provided. It may be through DSL, satellite, fiber optic, etc. To know more on the internet availability…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. new window feature on ipad

Make the "New Window" feature available on iPadOS 13 to have two windows of OneNote side by side

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Review Student Work - One Note Class Notebook

Currently Review Student Work only shows pages that have been copied by 50% of the class (I had this confirmed with a Microsoft Education Support Engineer).

In my school, split classes are the norm, which means I can only see half of my students work when pages differ by grade - if there was a way to see everyone's assignments that would be greatly appreciated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be wonderful to be able to remove the Staff Notebook from the General channel in Teams. Thank you.

Not everyone in Higher Ed teaches and I would really like to remove this Staff Notebook I accidentally added to our Teams site. However, seems I don't have the option. Why? Please fix.

Thank you,

Gary

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. EATIN PUSSSYYYY

i think we should eat and ** at the same time while some one is giving us head!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base