Education

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve the Education offerings?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Make Notebooks in Class Creator Copiable

I have 4 sections of the same class. I hate having to recreate the class content 4 times.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Adding section groups using Class Creator

Hi, our teachers using Class Creator have asked about adding section groups when creating students' notebooks. Will this feature be added?

31 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • A way for students to submit an assignment and, once submitted, not be able to access it or any other students view it.

This is a great tool!! We have many faculty that are looking for a way, either here or in SharePoint, to have students submit assignments but then not be able to access them anymore (deadline). Also, no student could view others' assignments. I know students could email the assignment to the faculty; however, they (the faculty) do not want to drag many emails into one spot, they would like the students to "drop" the assignments into a section or folder (SharePoint) that could then no longer be viewed or accessed by them or other students.

462 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • To be able to move/copy pages and sections to multiple Notebooks at once ie. distribute to the whole class's notebooks at once

If I need all the students or a specific group of students to get the pages I need to copy to each or make 29 copies and drag and drop over to the student's note books individually. Being able to select all of the notebooks or sections I want to make a copy to before pressing move/copy would be great. Thanks

140 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Add more Teachers to notebooks set up with the OneNote setup tool for Teachers

The new OneNote setup tool for Teachers is fantastic. But I'm getting a lot of requests to add additional teachers to the notebooks created by the tool. Currently not possible as the tool sets Limited Access permissions at the Section Group level.

Can you add to the setup tool, a process for adding additional teachers. They need to work as a team to help plan their lessons, share class resources and material and access other student "notebooks" (section groups).

22 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            1 3 Next →
            • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base