Education

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. print the class notebook

It would be helpful to be able to print the class note book

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mapping class notebooks to teams

Currently, after connecting a class notebook to teams on onenote for windows 10, it will not allow you to map the classes and the students but give an error instead. Enabling this would be ideal to set assignments directly from onenote and hence be able to review work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. color

그리기에서 주어진 색상 내에서만 선택이 가능한 게 아니라 색상 스펙트럼에서 원하는 색상을 선택할 수 있도록 해주세요. 그리고 펜 크기도 내가 원하는 구체적인 사이즈를 설정할 수 있게 해주세요.

not unique to colors in given palette, please provide a color spectrum to select color i want for drawing. plus, i'd like to set a pen size as i want. five pen sizes are too lfew to work in deatail

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. please provide various color of section . i want to select pink one

please provide various color of section .
    i want to select pink one

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Deletion of a notebook should be made simpler

please simplify deletion of a notebook. I deleted it from One note app still it is reflected in my original as the new notebook in app says error in syncing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Better support for keyboard shortcuts please

for example, pressing and releasing alt gives you the menu options as in Word. I mean, why not?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Class Notebook - distribution of a whole section to students.

I have a Section which contains all the resources for a module/topic. The resources for each lesson are on different Pages in the Section to make it manageable. At the start of the module/topic I would like to be able to Distribute all the Section with the students rather than 1 Page at a time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Meet Now from Student's Private OneNote

Student to have the ability to Meet Now with instructor from their private class notebook when working on a problem. Would replicate the experience of being able to go 'from desk to desk' in a F2F environment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. word count for OneNote

To count the number of words written?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. FIX links for STUDENTS in OneNote Training Offerings

I spent at least 3 hours looking for a decent tutorial on OneNote for students. I found many links for students from the Microsoft education pages that took me to EDUCATOR tutorials. I found tips, which were lacking content and superficial and did not show the HOW only the WHAT. I found tutorials on YouTube and other blogs, all focused on adult usage, educator usage, business and hobby usage. Our school district has adopted the Microsoft Office suite include OneNote for remote learning. Any links that may help a STUDENT are buried or non-existent.

My requests:
    1) Please fix links…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. microsoft teams assignments - repost to any team, not just classes

It would be very useful if you could create assignments in any team (can do this) but then re-post them to any team (not currently possible). At the moment you can only re-post from a class team to a class team.
    For example I made a team with my son as a member to test out that I was doing the set up correctly, before wanting to use it with a real class of pupils. I cannot repost the assignment to a class. I also made up assignments in advance with a team of just myself and 2 other teachers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a 'List' feature in draw as in whiteboard

Whiteboard has a great 'List' feature can this be added to Onenote draw?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to set colour of tabs in Class notebook for entire class of students

When I create a class notebook and assign colours to the tabs, I would like all of the students tabs to match mine. As we colour code our units and the class notebook will also match with those students who work on paper.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Notice from teacher

I would love a feature where I could send a message to a specific student or group of them in OneNote that would pop up when they opened my class notebook. I envision that once they have read it, they could close it. All of the "messages/notes" that I have been sent and the students have closed would automatically be saved. The student could just click a button to see all of the messages/notes they have received.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. insert audio recording in full screen

insert audio recording whilst in full screen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 'Email Page on 2016 App

You have this feature available on the 2016 app however I cannot find this on the window 10 app. This is a feature that students and lecturers use to share information. Could this not be added, please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create a onenote that can be shared to other teams and re-used each year

It would be INCREDIBLY useful to be able to create a template one-note, which could be imported by other teachers into their team, and could be re-used the following year.
    For example, teachers probably have units on a particular topic, with activities, notes etc, which they use each year. If this was a set as a template one-note, they could upload it each year, then add their new class.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Templates

The biggest feature missing from OneNote (Web, Windows 10 and iPad) is the ability to setup user defined templates, eg:
    Lesson plan
    Observation
    Meeting agenda/minutes

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable classes within a team (sub groups)

As I have one OneNote class book for all students studying one course I am required to ALL year groups in the same team. If I have multiple teams I would need to have multiple Notebooks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 82 83
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base