Education

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. I would like to change the colour of my student tabs, to get a better overview from students in the same group, working on the same project

In class notebook we have a whole group of students working together on the same curriculum, but they are from different classes. It is wonderful that I can share al the content with al my students and with my colleague working on the same subject. However by checking on tasks it would be very easy to categorize the students in i.e. in classes or groups. To change the colour of the student tabs would be sufficient. Is there a possibility to change the colour of the students tabs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Math ink to text font size

When one converts math writing to text, the font size of the resulting text is often much smaller than the writing was. I imagine it reduces it to a preset size like 12pt. In any case, could you create a setting so that it converts it to text of a similar size than the writing, in relation to the sizes on the page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add feature to the "Review Student Work" function of "Not Accessed" and have it quickly bold the students

It would be great to have a feature/check box in the "Review Student Work" function of "Not Accessed" and have it quickly bold the students that haven't worked on assignments. I need a quick check for those that haven't touched documents at all in this age of COVID-19...because it will streamline who I reach out to. Then my 2nd level of triage would be: have opened it, but haven't worked on it. I love how it currently will bold change made...but it would be great to toggle the field to various aspects. Sometimes a student isn't bold...even when they did…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Select a page to be the "homepage" that the class notebook opens to

It would be great (especially when working within Teams) to be able to select a page or section and make it so the Class Notebook opens to that location. Having to navigate through the notebook every time you click out of the tab can be a hassle.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Review more than one page at a time

I have many pages per class to give feedback to. It would be great to be able to do the cross notebook review of multiple pages per pupils (under the same section), instead of having to review the same page for all, then going back and reviewing another page for the same pupils

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change setting of class notebook to order by last name

Please change the student class notebook to appear in order from top to bottom sorted alphabetically by last name instead of by the student’s first name. Or at least make this an option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Colour code names

It would be great if we could colour code the students name or the tab next to their name.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Organ

Organizing hierarchy

You have 3 hierarchy system for note organizing system, 4 if you count the subpages but this is just not enough, would be better to have proper decided instead of subpages like on a normal notebook.

AND PLEASE ALSO APPLY THIS TO THE IPAD, don’t make it exclusive to windows!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Record

Voice and screen recording similar to Notability:
    Record while writing, and during playback, it replays what you were writing or doing on the screen

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. distributing a single page from one Team Class Notebook Content Library to another Team Class Notebook Content Library

For a secondary teacher that has multiple Teams created, it would be very valuable to have the ability to Distribute ONE PAGE from within one Team's Content Library over to my other 7 Team Content Libraries all at once (Without have it RESENT/COPY the entire Content Library.)

I only want to distribute ONE PAGE at a time to other Teams in any area/section I'd like by being able to select from a list of my Teams and their various sections to paste it in.

Right now, the only thing I can do is highlight, copy and paste page content onto…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bråklinje

Snälla lägg till bråklinje det skulle hjälpa väldigt mycket i matte uppgifter i OneNote

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tick box next to title in tab for class notes page- teachers can see completed for marking!

There needs to be a function in personal pages/ class notes tab where the student can tick completion and I don't have to search

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Semi circle protractor or Full circle protractor (or both options) in OneNote

Instead of a floating ruler that measures angles, an actual semi circle protractor or full circle protractor (or both options).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Commentaires texte ou dessin sur un fichier inséré

l faut que les commentaires de texte ou dessin restent "collés" là où ils ont été mis sur le fichier inséré dans une page du bloc-note.
    La correction d'un travail d'élève ne vaut rien si ce n'est possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Alphabetize students by LAST name?

Could you please allow students' names to be listed alphabetically by LAST name? Only by first name is maddening! The way it is now takes me too much time when I go back and forth between my notebooks and grade book or other school district documents and lists. An oversight for sure!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please allow students to a attach a OneNote Page to an assignment in Teams

Currently when I create an assignment on Teams, students can only choose Powerpoint Word, etc to attach. Why can't students choose a OneNote Page to attach to the assignment for submission?
    Just like teachers can choose a OneNote page to attach and then distribute an assignment, a student should be able to choose a OneNote page to attach to an assignment in Teams.

Thanks.
    A Mathematics teacher...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ALLOW TEACHERS TO DELETE SECTION GROUPS

Cannot delete section group created by accident how stupid

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Communication with teachers

Communicating with teachers is an essential feature which should be added. Communication such as comments sections where students can ask their teachers questions about certain aspects of the work posted on OneNote.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. To excess the Education

The education is more than lessons

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 75 76
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base