Education

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. onenote compartir contenido

Buenas tardes, falta poder distribuir secciones y páginas desde mi Onenote de escritorio a la sección de espacio exclusivo para profesores de mis diferentes bloc de notas de clase de Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scribble

Pls integrate it with one note

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. note和便签要是可以设置打开密码就完美了,

note和便签要是可以设置打开密码就完美了,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Remove student button

It should be easier to remove a student, sort of similar to deleting a page- I wanted to remove several students who dropped the class but I am stuck with them in the notebook.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. mark as read

When I distribute new page to students (a homework) OneNote automatically mark all of student names as unread and also their subpages. This is really confusing as I can´t see if they did homework or not.

Can you help with a hint how to solve that or maybe create a button to mark all as read.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. remove a section

How do I remove sections that are obselete from the classnote boook as a teacher?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. onenote page site

Hello, I just started to use OneNote in Teams and question is it possible to get site of one OneNote page? I used channels in Teams, and posted chanel's site to my students and they came directly to lesson material. Now, if they want to see lesson material in OneNote there are too much steps to reach information.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Multiple Editors

Currently for classes I use Google docs because I can have my class~20 students edit it all at the same time. When I tried to do something similar with OneNote, with just 6 people, the page quickly had multiple errors and wasn't syncing corectly

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ajouter la fonction "Révision" dans OneNote.

Lorsqu'on doit corriger une page dans OneNote, il serait intéressant de pouvoir le faire via la fonction "Révision" qui existe dans Word.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. embed file from onedrive

It would be beneficial if you could upload files straight from your onedrive as having to download then reupload to notebook means many aren't using onenote!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Red line for grid lines

I use rule lines and grid lines quite often and I've noticed that grid lines don't have a red line like rule lines do to indicate the left end of the page.

This has sometimes been confusing when writing on my tablet, since I don't have the red line to orient myself with writing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Equation Editor for Mac

It would be great to have Equation Editor fully supported in OneNote for Mac. It’s difficult to take class notes with the Emoji option given in the support articles as a work around and the equation editor in the Mac version is minimal and practically non-existant. It appears to be fully available in Word, so I’m curious if we can have the fully equation editor in OneNote too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Need to be able to turn off the automatic answers in typed math equations.

When trying to give an online assessment, if students type the equations, the answer is populated for the student. It doesn't help when we need to find out if the student can solve the problem on their own. This is the same for student's practice/class work too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add history button or tracker for changes

Please add a history button where both the student and teacher could see the changes being made on the OneNote page. Another alternative would be having the history or tracker button but it would be similar to the tracking view in Microsoft Word. The history of changes in a page is only available on Windows so I hope that this would be available in Mac too! Thank you so much to the Microsoft Team for accommodating my concerns immediately!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reviewing Student Work/Common Comments

It would be great to be able to have a bank of common comments (like in Turnitin.com) that could be easily inserted into student assignments when reviewing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to remove a section from all students at once

How to remove a section from all students at once

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When somebody switches devices (like me) please make it easier and keep the notebooks and work there because I lost all of my work.

When logged in to an account on a different device, please keep the work, typing and drawing there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 97 98
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base