Education

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. hide page

I am in desperate need of a hide page option in notebook for when I'm giving a quiz or test on information the students have written in their notebooks. When teaching virtually, I have no way of knowing if the kids are looking at their notes when taking tests or quizzes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Class and Staff Notebooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Alphabetize student names when making Collaboration Space Groups

When going into Manage Notebooks to give certain students permission/access to sections in the Collaboration space, you have to select students one by one from a checklist. This is fine, but there doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason behind the ordering of the students in the list. It would be preferred that students are sorted alphabetically by last name so its faster to find the students in the list!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be able to lock all pages in a distributed tab at once

In onenote be able to distribute a populated tab to all users at once

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Be able to lock all pages in a distributed tab at once

In onenote be able to lock all pages in a distributed tab at once

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. edit documents in classnote book

Make it so that students can edit documents within their section in class notebook. At the moment it seems that learners have to download, edit and save back to class notebook, unless I'm missing something. This just creates an additional barrier for them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Retract Page

There needs to a be an option to retract pages as well as distribute pages. If one mistake is made when distributing a page, there is no other way to fix it than to go into each and every folder and change it manually. If we could edit all or retract all and start over, it would save a lot of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hide members of the class in the assignments/grades list.

Support teachers (joined as members) show up on my assignments list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide double spacing on the app

Provide double spacing on the app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Agregar desde teams a los alumnos, cuando se agregan miembros al equipo

Me parece buena idea que cuando se agrega un nuevo miembro al equipo con libreta de notas, se agregue por defaut, o deje agregar y quitar desde Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make an area in Notebooks where pages can be distributed to student notebooks, but where students cannot make changes

Make an area in Notebooks where pages can be distributed to student notebooks, but where students cannot make changes to the title or instructions. My students are 4th and 5th graders. It is too cumbersome, too many steps to ask them to go look at pages in the content library. I want to distribute pages to them with titles and instructions (for example, for journal writing). I don't want them to be able to edit what I've written, but I want them to be able to type or insert into those pages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like to be able to download student completed work to save examples of work in different location.

I would like to be able to download student completed work to save examples of work in different location.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Being able to PULL an already distributed page from student notebooks.

I would love to be able to remove already distributed pages once they have been distributed. Sometimes I make a mistake that I don't realize until it is too late...or maybe have the function of stopping the distribution while it is still live?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Not just the education offerings,

An actual spreadsheet that works as well as the Microsoft excel, if i want to place something into the columns or rows to be repeated in others, i have to take them out or start with as many rows or columns i need but im growing this group so who knows how far it will go! So i have to keep changing things, what if i wanted the entire column to be doing my finances? I couldn’t figure it out with this one as i would have to keep going back to the start! Please try to help me grow…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Deleting a class that were added twice in class notebook

The kids went in and added their names in class notebook when I had already added all classes. Now I have two sections for each class. I need to delete the other extra sections.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I want to be able to order sections in class notebook.

I created sections for each of my students’ class notebook when setting up the class notebook in Teams. However, when i open each student’s class notebook, the sections are not in the same order. I am unable to change the order, the colours of the section tabs are different in each student notebook, and even the order of sections in each notebook is different. I’d like to be able to decide on the order of the sections and ensure these are the same for each student. This would make organisation much easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Indicator to show that a piece of work is marked

Some students turn their work in early, and if I do have some spare time, I would mark them even before the deadline in order to clear as much work as possible. But I will have to come back to mark for the rest and it would help if the student list can indicate the work that has been marked so that I can skip opening the file when I come back to do the main marking

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. locking student created pages

The ability to lock student pages that they create in the class notebook.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Auto-generated Flash Cards from Notes

While a student takes notes, they color-code the "term" one color and the "definition" another color. When the student selects "Generate Flash Cards", the application automatically generates a flash card deck from those designated notes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Dark Mode pen flipping needs to not flip when writing on a printout

I use light mode but some of my students prefer dark mode. OneNote is good at flipping pen colour black for white etc. to mean I can still see what a dark mode user is writing on a "normal" notebook page.

But a lot of the time I am inserting worksheets (originally word docs) as printouts. These are black on white, and remain as black on white whether you are in dark mode or light mode.

Problem is, a student in dark mode selects "black" pen to write on the white printout. I'm in light mode, so "black" gets flipped…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 90 91
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base