OneNote Clipper or me@onenote.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

We do not troubleshoot bugs on this site.  Do not post them here! 
Please visit the OneNote section of the Microsoft Community site or Contact Support for help.

1. not sure what any of that is

is that where all my information will be stored?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  me@onenote.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. better @tag for me@onenote.com

let me@onenote.com @tag choose notebook, section group, and section, instead of only sections in the root notebook level.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  me@onenote.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Assigning the pen buttons to a specific action in OneNote and other programs

... being able to use the pen buttons as shortcuts in programs, for example assigning the purple button for playing and pausing a selected audio/video recording. that would be great for me when listening to my recorded lectures. the key shortcuts aren't of any help when the type cover is not used.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  me@onenote.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Email to specific notebooks

Allow users to email to a specific notebook, rather than just the "Quick Notes" (or whatever the user has set as their notebook to receive emails). This could be done by typing "@[notebook]" in the subject of the email, or some variant of that method.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Set Email Address Alias for Sent From

We have me@onenote.com enabled for our organization. Our organization uses a different domain (@captechventures.com) for our LDAP/SSO on O365. My default email is @captechconsulting.com. Since I am not able to change the "sent from" in Outlook for Mac, I cannot send an email to me@onenote.com from @captechventures.com. All of my emails come from our main public domain @captechconsulting.com.

Please allow a way for me to send emails to me@onenote.com and have it work for this scenario. Thanks.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  me@onenote.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add quick parts and autotext function.

Available for purchase as 'onenote gem 'add-in, but should be available as a native feature.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  me@onenote.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No Search and Replace?

If there is Search and Replace functionality, How did you ship without that?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow users to print emails to OneNote

On ipad onenote it appears you can only share emails via forwarding it to me@onenote.com. However, Microsoft will not allow me to create an alias with my service provider's email address. So I have to send to my outlook, then to one note!! On PCs, one can print emails (or other documents) to One note. Allow this on iPads

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Validate an email address without linking it to a Microsoft Account

Like Wunderlist, you should be able to configure which email address send notes to which notebook WITHOUT having to link the email address to your Microsoft Account as an alias. I don't use my Outlook.com email address as my primary email address and would like to send message from my Gmail account to OneNote easily.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Integrated Contacts

Integrated contacts (Outlook, Gmail) so that when you hover over a name that is in your contacts, info is displayed (Name, email, phone, notes, etc.) with options to edit the info or place a call or email.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Vanity email addresses that other people can use to send to your notebook

It'd be great to be able to set up <my_name>@onenote.com so I can let other people email to that address and add things to my OneNote.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. W 10

After an update my W10 phone became permanently locked to USA time. As I live in Australia this wrecked my calendar, not only times but days caused by the dateline. this phone is now on death row waiting for my new android to arrive. then I may be interested.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Give Users Options for scalable or Resizable Pages In OneNote Notebook

The pages and regions that get clipped from The Microsoft Edge OneNote Web-Clipper dont fit quite right into the pages when reviewing work or notes in the actual OneNote Notebook. Most of the time it isn't possible to accurately read and scale the saved pages. Even when using both the vertical and horizontal scrollbars to try to read. My suggestion would be to add scalable pages using touch Pinch and Zoom. This would allow the adjustability and make the pages visually stable for users. Basically, if you make the pages resizable or add some type of toolbar feature that would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pro Se LItigation treatment and handling + legal services + loose leaf services

Pro Se litigant access to legal services + electronic filing + access to court + treatment & handing + INTERIOR + precious cargo + Real Property

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Text directly to OneNote

It could work just like an email but it would be a text. When I’m out or I’m in a hurry I’ll text MYSELF if I have, say, a creative idea I don’t want to forget, I hear or read some quote or phrase I want to recall later, grocery items, things to do, etc... Quite often I’ll end up transferring some of this information to OneNote later. Why not just have a means to text it directly? Emailing is so much more time-consuming on your phone compared to a quick and easy text. You could create a designated folder…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please use one mode , PDF , for clipping the context , that might reduce various challenges of content clipping .

Mainly we need the article and not its vibrant picture etc , or clipping link and then text portion in PDF , will allow the user to get to site for presentation and if content is what is needed then a PDF will help to standardisation of all articles OneNote Clipper will be clipping .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Workaround for restriction on using email aliases linked to old Microsoft Accounts

I wanted to add a number of email addresses as aliases inside my primary Microsoft account, so I could use the me@onenote.com feature.

Problem: Some of these addresses linked to old MS accounts I no longer use and an email address / alias cannot be used in multiple accounts.

Workaround:
    By logging into old MS accounts and changing the primary email address on these to an alternative email address, I was able to remove the originally registered email address.
    I was then able to add the original email address as an alias inside my primary MS account.
    This therefore means…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. email to a section in a sectiongroup

I know you can add @section in the subject of an email, but I've got many section groups. Would it be possible to append @sectiongroup.section to the subject and the note would be emailed into the section under the section group? Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Data to be stored in external sd card . As usually internal memory is very less.

Please allow Android app to store all data in external sd card as phone internal memory is usually very less.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

OneNote Clipper or me@onenote.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base