How can we improve the OneNote Clipper or me@onenote.com?

'Full page clipped screen shot' has poor resolution and 'Artical clip' has format problem

I am using Surface pro 4, most up-to-date Onenote and OneNote clipper (chrome extension).

For 'Full page clip':
the final clipped picture has very bad quality, the resolution is very low, and sometimes it would have scale problem.

For the 'Article clip': the final clipped format is not good.

1. Especially when clipping pages with mathematical formulas. It happened a lot that all formulas would be recognized as pictures and , in the final print out, each picture would be assigned to an additional line rather than in the original format of one line continuous sentence. This is really bad, it would break one line mathematical definition in to several lines as long as there are any mathematical letters in that sentence.

2. In case of clipping full words pages into articles. The line space is very smail, making the whole article looks so squeezing. Hope you can improve it.

OneNote Clipper is indeed improving but still not good enougth. Evernote clipper is better and more stable comparatively, especially for article clip. Do hope onenote team can make the clipper better as I feel the clipper is not that usable.

If you feel the same, vote me up plz !!!! Many thanks!

28 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Huafeng Sheng shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • gcfio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The clipper needs to let us choose the resolution of the full page "image" it captures. Sometimes you want the lowest resolution if it is just text so it won't make the filesize huge, but other times you need better resolution and you don't mind the size. The clipper would be much better if the users could make choices instead of developers guessing what everyone likes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base