How can we improve the OneNote Clipper or me@onenote.com?

Ability to add more than 1 account (Personal vs Work) for OneNote Web Clipper

I have an organization Office 365 account and a Personal Microsoft account.

At times i have the need to add items to my personal msft account and not O365 account from web.

OneNote Web Clipper does not allow selecting an account OR adding more than 1 account.

41 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Naushad Shaikh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • J Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too have notebooks on my Personal account and work acccount and want to be able to send the clips to either by easy switching - not by logging fully out and signing in again. It's just not workable.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue now that my company has adopted Microsoft Teams. I need to be able to see and clip to shared OneNote notebooks associated with my work account as well as do personal research and clip to other notebooks.
    Thanks,
    Scott

• william linnnane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just agreeing with the situation. My home computer apparently automatically signs on to Office 365 with my home account. When I sign into Office 365 using my work account on the web I can get to my work onenotes and such. But when I try to web-clip something I can only see my home account onenotes. I am not sure what to do (see greetings @ anonymous in this thread) so that I can get web clipper to see my work stuff as I am already signed in using the web sign on. How do I log out with my home account. In any event, I am voting to make this more simplified.

cheers,
    bill

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Greetings, I do two things full time, 1- university student, 2- work for a living. It would help me to be able to have the ability to quickly and easily switch between my personal, work, and university accounts when using OneNote web clipper. If I want to change accounts now, I have to sign out of one account and then login to another. Please simplify this for easier use. Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base