How can we improve the OneNote Clipper or me@onenote.com?

Make the Clipper Clip HTML into OneNote, so it is not a Screenshot but a real note

Make the Clipper Clip HTML into OneNote, so it is not only a Screenshot, but a real note. This would help with readability, searching, annotating and Size of the Notebook.
Sometimes I need to scale the screenshot up, so i can read it. Then I open the webpage itself, because I can read it better in the Web-Browser

122 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • IvanPsy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

iOS users are almost left behind front Microsoft but, hey, we pay the same as the Windows users...for half the features...

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a status update? Will this be implemented soon? Just switched to OneNote and figured, that it is hardly usable as you can't even search for the clipped text when you save the whole page (safari)

• Jonny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just use the Evernote clipper and setup an IFTTT applet to send it to OneNote. Problem solved.

• Bryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only thing that keeps me from solely using OneNote. Most of my notes are in Evernote because of the superior clipping.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the one thing that makes the Evernote clipper outstanding. I am switching to OneNote and would absolutely love this feature - it's what was mainly holding me back before the price change in Evernote.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature,
        I am a Evernote user, love the way it clip the note. The screenshot feature of OneNote (clip Full Page) really can't help when i need to editing the note or searching

• gcfio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be particularly good for the mobile clipper. The article functionality on the browser plugin is usually pretty decent.

Feedback and Knowledge Base