Below are some Ink-to-Math improvements that I believe many of us would like to see. OneNote is very close to making standard or even CAS calculators obsolete. It's already a very powerful tool and I use it 75% of the time, but several mission abilities are keeping me from using it to it's maximum potential. The following abilities are listed below.
1. Offer the ability to graph in closed intervals.
2. Offer step-by-step instructions on differentiation of trigonometric and logarithmic, as well as all indefinite integrations, to include trigonometric identities. (instructions are currently available for simple differentiation only)
3. Offer the ability to go straight to the second derivative
4. Offer the ability to solve related rates
5. Offer solution steps for limits
6. Offer ability to solve definite integrals, with step-by-step instructions.