How can we improve OneNote for Windows?

Please include the PDF Export from OneNote 2016!

The ability to export single pages, sections and entire notebooks into a pdf file is a really helpful tool, that is missed by many users.
See also:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_onenote-mso_win10-mso_2016/how-do-you-export-a-pdf-in-onenote-for-windows-10/371daf74-9084-4d84-a806-8ea6bb93935a

Please include this into the windows 10 version!

104 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sebastian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • T Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep reading recommendations to put back features from 2016... it's almost like the development team broke something that was already fixed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1
        Please include the PDF Export from OneNote 2016!

+1
        The "Print as PDF" option currently available is not really usable, since it doesn't have the option to fit the entire width in one page, instead allowing only fixed paper sizes

(I really need this!)

• Federico Cassissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "Print as PDF" option currently available is not really usable, since it doesn't have the option to fit the entire width in one page, instead allowing only fixed paper sizes

• Maximilian Ederleh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Generally the support fot PDF Files could be better. For my eductaion I need big pdf files ~200 pages if i insert the print of thoes files the reactiontime of the document and One Note itself increses a lot and sometimes the programm even crashes. This however is no issue on the 2016 Version of One Note. This was already mentioned on reddit for a few times

Feedback and Knowledge Base