How can we improve OneNote for Windows?

PAGE SIZE SELECTION SO NO FORMATTING REQUIRED FOR PRINTING

Please add page sizes so we have the option for the pages to look like microsoft word in a way but in one note so that i know how much i can fit in one page in order to print it out and study from my notes

160 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christoph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Page sizes would be VERY important for me as well. Just like it is available in OneNote 2016.

• Gus Elliott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please please PLEASE make a guideline on the right hand side of the page that shows the edge of a selected paper size during print/export.

Templates are no good if I only get one piece of paper per Onenote "page".

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great! As suggested it is necessary to give the opportunity to write with an infinite scroll of paper, like Word does, choosing the format (like A4, A3 etc).

currently one can set the page to be displayed as A4, for example. But then this will show just one sheet of A4 on the onenote page. not great.

Far better would be to show an outline of the print boundary. Could even have the option to limit the width of the page, but allow 'infinite'''vertical scrolling. like a roll of paper.

This way, one could write on a vertical roll of paper, whist knowing where the boundaries exist between pages. thus, when it comes time to print - ones squiggles will not be cropped.

Thanks

yup onenote is uesless without know where pages are. unable to print or even make a pdf to send to clients or others makes it pretty useless.

I would be content with even a thin guide line to show me when I'm crossing over. Anything visual to show where the page ends would be very useful. Many of my oneNote pages end up as PDF export when sharing with others.

Feedback and Knowledge Base