How can we improve OneNote for Windows?

OneNote Outlook Tasks Integration

1. I'd like existing OneNote 2016 & 2010 feature "Insert Outlook Task" be included in OneNote for Windows 10
2. I'd like OneNote Linked tasks be available at my Android mobile device.

371 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jonna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a REALLY IMPORTANT feature to build in the new OneNote as well. Many people find this useful for their taskmanagement and their overview of workloadk/tasks.
    I know it - because I teach people in this. So PLEASE tak this into account in the future developing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was a very useful feature on the old versions - without it, the value of the platform is reduced drastically

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same with me! Being able to create Outlook tasks from OneNote is a key feature. Especially when writing meeting minutes in OneNote, I usually create several tasks directly from OneNote.

• Matej Chalupka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the reason, I am using OneNote over other applications. Integration with the Outlook tasks. If the fueture is dropped, I will look around for other solution for my work flow.

• Geoff Prior commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely! This is one of the most powerful features of OneNote in my mind. Being able to insert Tasks into Outlook via the Flag option!

Feedback and Knowledge Base