OneNote for Windows

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

We do not troubleshoot bugs on this site. Do not post them here! 
Please visit the OneNote section of the Microsoft Community site or Contact Support for help.
  1. scale snap

When scaling an image snap to the width of other images to make the scaling process quicker.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Bug report] capitalizes "i" even when set to Swedish and with autocorrect off. Fix it.

[Bug report] capitalizes i even when set to other languages than English and with autocorrect off.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Can the page lock out time be made customisable?

Can the page lock out time be made customisable? my setting is locking the pages too frequently and I am constantly entering the password.

I would like the option to change this automatic lock time to suit my circumstances.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Graph View Like Obsidian.md (Mind map)

We want your second brain to work like a real brain, so Obsidian encourages you to make connections between your notes. Simply type [[ and Obsidian will auto-complete the link.

With connections in place, you can navigate your notes and get inspiration with backlinks and graph view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Indented numbering does not work correctly

When a numbered list, you cannot change the numbering type (e.g. 1., 2., 3., or a., b., c.) from what OneNote chooses.

This often happens if you have an indented numbered list. It's not possible to have an indented list with numbers; you can only have letters.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Riminder in one note

Please set a reminder directly in onenote app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. What are the Benefits of using YouTube?

1. At first, it can help you to grasp the attention of the audience.

2. Moreover, it can also generate high traffic volumes.

3. Next, the website can achieve ROI from multiple video marketing channels.

4. On the other hand, it can increase engine rankings.

5. And you can implement to integrate social media marketing.

6. You will have the experience to reach universal audiences.
      For more information, visit us at https://www.ecostreamit.com/social-media-marketing/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Andriod App interface should be like camscanner

sir, the android version of one - note should be like cam scanner or the lens app doesn't have proper features like what cam scanner has to save the images which are taken as photos auto detection for cropping and beautiful experience of sharing documents easily.. look cam scanner features and embed in one note android version and then no one can beat it... one note desktop is beautiful

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. rename notebook

■Title(件名):
    OneNote ノートブックの名前を一致するように同期される機能について

About features that are synced to match names in OneNote notebooks

■Description(内容):
    OneNote for Windows 10 にてノートブックの名前を変更しても、OneNote 2016 には変更した名前が反映されない。
    OneNote for Windows 10 と OneNote 2016 を併用する場合に、ノートブックの名前が一致するように同期される機能の追加を希望します。

Renaming a notebook in OneNote for Windows 10 does not reflect the changed name in OneNote 2016.
    When using OneNote for Windows 10 with OneNote 2016, I would like to add the ability to sync notebook names to match.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. word document

Allow a word document inserted as a printout into OneNote to behave as the word document does in word where in its preview pane you are able to highlight and copy its content without having to open the word document itself.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Kindly please assist to bring back Copy Link Paragraph function in OneNote Web

OneNote Web do not have this function of Copy Link Paragraph it is very useful and urgently needed. As this function available on the OneNote application and while users shares the notebook in SharePoint or MS Teams the team members is not able to click on this link/function.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Leave a Sticky Note

Give us the ability to leave a sticky note for another employee in the organization. Now that everyone has gone totally virtual, the ability to leave a sticky note on someone's screen or keyboard is gone. Lets bring that back by allowing us to LEAVE a StickyNote for a collogue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make oneNote open locally without using cloud login

I hate oneDrive and I DON'T want to sync my OneNote to any cloud storage service. It's aggravating to be forced to do this. If I take notes about some company information for my personal reference, I shouldn't be forced to store it in the cloud. We don't trust any cloud storage unless we can control it. WHY WOULD YOU EVER PREVENT USERS LIKE ME FROM USING ONENOTE WITH THIS RIDICULOUS FORCED FEATURE? You just lost a customer!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tiny web clippings ios Auto-scale / auto-size image jpg restore to original size

Only some files autosize correctly when they have been added in OneNote for Windows 10. Jpgs clipped to OneNote from webpages on iOS always display as tiny - even though when you right click >restore to original size in OneNote 2016, they are actually a reasonable size. Unfortunately, once you have restored them to the appropriate size, they no longer autoscale with the size of the box. (which the tiny ones did! They could go even tinier!)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Advanced search options

(like the Advanced search in Outlook): let me search for results that have attachments, that have recordings, that have text versus image with that text in, within specific dates etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow copy and pasting of files from outlook mail to onenote for windows 10

Allow copy and pasting of files from outlook mail to onenote for windows 10

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Animalplanetgo Activate

Are you ready to activate Animal planet channel on Roku? Here we explain the channel activation steps. You need to choose the best and compatible device. Then the very next step is to add the channel visiting the category, Movies, and TV. After collecting the activation code, provide the code visiting the page, animalplanetgo.com/activate
    Start streaming and here we recommend the Animal planet channel shows such as Monsters Inside Me, Pit Bulls and Parolees, Panda Republic and a lot more visit Activate https://www.streaming-device-setup.com/animalplanetgo-com-activate/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fox Sports Go channel activation on Roku

If you are ready and excited to stream Fox Sports Go channel on Roku, here we explain the
    channel activation steps. Sports lovers will have the best time streaming the channel

Enjoy watching the top shows on the channel such as The Herd with Colin Cowherd, Skip and
    Shannon: Undisputed, MLB Whiparound, and NASCAR RaceHub.
    If you would like to stream live, the popular channel packages are also available. Live programs
    include MLB, NASCAR, BIG EAST basketball, UEFA Champions League and FIFA World Cup, NBA,
    NHL and UFC .check https://www.gorokucomselectinput.com/roku-fox-sports-go-bet-network-available/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. MTV channel to stream on Hulu

If you are ready to watch MTV channel on Hulu, pick the compatible Hulu channel packages such as Basic, Premium, Basic+ Live TV, and premium + Live TV. The cost and features of these packages differ and it's your interest to choose the compatible one. Contact our service provider to activate these plans. You can also visit our portal to find the contact number
    To activate the channel, collect the code and then provide the code visiting the page, mtv.com/activate https://www.rokulinkentercode.com/mtv-com-activate-roku/ or call +1-855-718-4111

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

OneNote for Windows

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base