How can we improve OneNote for Windows?

Allow for formatting of Images

Editing Images in OneNote should be no different than PowerPoint or Word, etc. Need ability to crop, adjust color/brightness, add a frame, etc.

91 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Denise Vajdak shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nicole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can try the macros from onetastic, they give all that functionality

• Syrina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Especially Borders and cropping. Working without these features is kind of depressing sometimes.

• Laurence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree - in particular the ability to be able to add borders/shadows when pasting white-background pictures in from elsewhere.

• Pedro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, add the PowerPoint and Word power tools for manipulated photo inserts into One Note. One Notes Capabilities for Inserting should be as powerful as any other Office App.

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OneNote professional needs the full set of editing tools from Word/PowerPoint. Crop, align, correction, borders, effects - the entire set.

• TJ Kroll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Include a similar image editing tab that's in Word and PowerPoint whenever an image is clicked where someone can crop and change the appearance of a selected image.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find aligning and resizing/cropping images and objects in my notebook pages either impossible or very tedious. Powerpoint is able to this very easily. Please add these same tools to OneNote!

Feedback and Knowledge Base