How can we improve OneNote for Windows?

More saved pens in Pen radial

Been using OneNote for note taking during lessons, and I find that the current saved pen slots in the radial menu inadequate. would like to be able to set more saved pens to allow for faster pen switching!

20 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Joel Tng shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Uthaya Sankar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are using surface pen for writing. So please make the writing and drawing look like drawn by pencil, ink pen, calligraphic and ball pen rather more radial.

• Youth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

instead of providing more pen radial give adjustment to customer, and provide support to Wacom cintiq 27 accessories which are used by drawing professionals.
        it features tilt recognition and rotation recognition. and more accessories like airbrush support. and it pave the path for future surface pen.

• Youth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

instead of providing more pen radial give adjustment to customer, and provide support to Wacom cintiq 27 accessories which are used by drawing professionals.
        it features tilt recognition and rotation recognition. and more accessories like airbrush support.

• Felicya Moran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find this as an issue as well, why is there even a limit? This limit is unrealistic and inefficient for the user to take notes productively. This is especially noted for the highlighters, I can only place 4 on the radial (quick access toolbar).

Feedback and Knowledge Base