How can we improve OneNote Online?

Add intergration with outlook eamil and tasks and microsoft to do

Intergrate One Note with Microsoft TODO and Outlook E-mail, Calender and Outlook tasks

98 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mitch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tasks through Onenote and other applications should all link together, cross platform. Outlook, To-Do, Planner if the Notebook is tied in with a Plan or even a Teams Notebook. So much potential to have a productive notes, reminders, To-Do functionality across different applications but at the moment it is disjointed.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ideally when you create "to-do's" in OneNote, you should have the ability for those to be added as tasks like you could in OneNote 2016, or as an MS To Do

• Pauline A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the My Family Notebook feature, a shared calendar would be awesome! It's hard sometimes keeping up with everyone's schedules. One place where everyone could go to input and share their schedules would be amazing!! Especially if I didn't have to redraw it every time I needed to change an event or the month even.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I very much want to see the possibility to get outlook bookings integrated with OneNote so that I can create meeting notes with the invitation included, in an easy way so that OneNote can work as a efficient one way to keep track of all notes!

• neetu majumdar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not able to drag drop files from one level to another in one note after integrating with microsoft office 365.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to keep all my notes and reminders in one program app that I can use on Android, iOS Windows10 and Mac
    ONE PLACE FOR EVERYTHING.........

Feedback and Knowledge Base