How can we improve OneNote Online?

insert/delete space

ability to insert or delete space on the web based version of one note as we can do on the desk top version already

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

evan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  AdminOneNote Team (User Researcher, OneNote Team) responded  · 

Hello-
We have added line and paragraph spacing to OneNote Online. You can add/modify before and after spacing to a paragraph and you can add/modify line spacing within a paragraph. There are two options to access this capability.

(1) Select the content > right click> choose “Paragraph Spacing Options” from the menu;

(2) Under the Home tab, click the drop-down on the “Paragraph Alignment” button > choose “Paragraph Spacing” from the menu. This option has a few quick pre-set line spacing options available.

I wasn’t sure what you are looking for by the description of the suggestion but I hope this helps.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • evan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

actually this is not what i was looking for..... in desktop version when we select > insert > insert space. this is a great feature to strategically push entire contents of a page down or up. that is what i was looking for in the "online version"

• jinky89 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lately it has been added on ios, it is a fundamental function please add it to the web too

Feedback and Knowledge Base