OneNote for iPad & iPhone

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

We do not troubleshoot bugs on this site. Do not post them here! 
Please visit the OneNote section of the Microsoft Community site or Contact Support for help.

1. call for help

hi。我有一個問題,關於onenote for ipad。我分別在一台iPad air2 和一台iPad mini2上安裝了此款軟件。最近兩天,我忽然發現mini2上的onenote無法登陸,一直循環提示輸入帳戶和密碼。奇怪的是,air2是正常的。兩台設備的操作系統版本一致。另外,我在app store的評論區裏看見了一樣的抱怨。這個異常狀況嚴重影響我的工作。希望儘快得到你們的幫助。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Selective wipe of corporate OneNote notebooks from personal devices

Along the same lines as OWA for iPhone, allow people to connect to corporate notebooks from personal devices. But also allow corporates to wipe corp notebooks from personal devices, should the need arise.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. page access

It's really difficult to access a page in a specific section on the phone. It would be great if the next opened window took the whole screen and the back and forward button appeared on the top, to return to the section/ class.

For example, if I open my class notebook on my iphone, then the section of a certain student ( such as homework) the pages do not appear on the screen, and it's frustrating!

It would be great if the window with all pages appeared and then a page I chose, for example homework from 15 May.
    Can…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Rearrange lines of text via handles like Windows program

I typically need to rearrange my notes from meetings and brainstorming sessions. I also frequently rearrange list to assign tasks in sections and raise up priorities on the list. This is really convenient in the Windows version of OneNote where handles can be used to grab the lines of text. Please bring this into the ipad

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fotos zuschneiden können

Ich nutze ein Ipad pro 3. Generation in der Uni und lade skripte und Folien in Onenote, um sie mit dem Stift zu bearbeiten. Schön wäre es, wenn man eingefügte Fotos direkt auf dem ipad zuschneiden könnte, da das nachbearbeiten am Pc zu viel Zeit kostet.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it like GoodNotes or notability with existing features....

Hi Satya Nadella sir do this ....then it would be very good for integrating between iPad and windows PC...like we don’t have to export each time as in good notes and it would be stored in cloud....you know what people are switching from windows to iOS your only chance is to make ur apps more suitable for cross platform integration and replicate the features of most famous apps from iPad platform ios

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 73 74 75 77 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

OneNote for iPad & iPhone

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base