Allow "." (dot/point) in notebook names like "1.1 page", "1.3 page"
In iOS OneNote Apps it is not possible to use correctly "." (dot/point) in notebook names like
You can create such a notebook name, but it is displayes as "1"
(= everythink after the first dot is cutted)
Seems to be a bug since such notebook names are allowed and correclty displayed in
1) Win10: OneNote 2016: yes
2) Win10: App.OneNote: yes
3) Win10: OneDrive in WindowsExplorer: yes
4) Office 365 (Online) Sharepoint (Teamwebsite): yes
5) iOS Apps OneNote: NO
Can you please allow "." (dot/point) "." in notebook names everywhere in every OneNote app/Website/Desktop app?
Thanks in advance s much!
norman wildstes commented
I also use 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, 3.0, etc. for sorting my files and folders.
Have the same issue.
Really annoying that a simple "." is not allowed in a filename in all Office365 products
(and crazy even sometime allowed sometimes not)
Please correct this BUG.
* iOS.OneDrive ==> NOT SHOWING the filenames correct
* Office 365 (Online) OneNote: ==> NOT SHOWING the filenames correct
So when using two notebook names like "1.1 Private" and "1.2 Work", then in iOS.OneDrive you see it two times as name "1", nothing else.
Hope this gets corrected fast, since it is usual to use "." in file/notebook names for sorting (Win10, Linux supports it).
Thanks in advance
* iOS App OneNote shows it correct
* iOS App SharePoint shows it wrong, like discribed above in the "(actual) files dialog".