How can we improve OneNote for Mac?

Mac: Page Templates

Vote for this suggestion if you'd like to have page templates for your notes in OneNote for Mac, similar to the templates feature that is available in OneNote for Windows.

1,683 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicki shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

273 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Es wäre schön, wenn die Vorlagen auch für den Mac zur Verfügung stehen würden.

OneNote is completely useless for so many people without the option of creating page sizes (or at least seeing some sort of margin on your page to know where to put and print information).

I have so many lecture notes on here and can't print them, have to spend hours moving millions of boxes around to get it to look decent. Can we get a 'creative view' and a 'print view' that will sort the boxes into a printable order? Can we do the same thing google docs does where you can choose to either have one complete page view vs split pages?

You are losing your entire market of students, teachers etc. People like designers and architects would love to use this product to illustrate processes for their clients and give them printouts to take home. But no. I look like a neanderthal clumsily poking away at my tablet in an unsuccessful attempt to look more sleek and modern.

Back to pen and paper it is.

• Joshua Remington Horejs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is what prevented me from using OneNote last term. Please just make OneNote uniform across platforms/OS's! Having to go between comps this a deal breaker for me as well.

surely templates and setting page size must be a basic function of any software. Please add this.

• Katia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently using Evernote instead of OneNote just because it lacks page sizing. Is it really that much of an issue making this option available? We are as much paying customers as windows users are Microsoft...

MS come on!!!! page templates should be default :(((( Please add this functionality to OneNote.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm currently not using OneNote because of the lack of this option.

• Liz Avila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

without templates on the MAC this app is not worth it for me. Please add templates!!!

Please, please add the templates feature - I use this all the time to create my own page templates at work but can't do the same at home I just discovered on my Mac - much to my frustration. Looking everywhere for the set current page as template part - only to find it doesn't exist!

• mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Templates Oh Templates. Me Likey Templates...Without templates I am sads.

• hemant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

quite disappointed to see this feature missing in mac version! please add!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base