How can we improve OneNote for Mac?

Mac: Page Templates

Vote for this suggestion if you'd like to have page templates for your notes in OneNote for Mac, similar to the templates feature that is available in OneNote for Windows.

1,590 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

NickiNicki shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

251 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been incorporating OneNote increasingly into my workflow, thinking I would get around to figuring out how to print pages correctly. I am utterly baffled and disappointed to discover now that there is no way to do so. What the heck is the problem with making this happen?

Why are we 3 years past this original post and nothing has been done about this...?

Almost three years from the original post, with strong reaction to the affirmative and this still hasn't been done. That's unfortunate and frustrating.

• Mike V.Mike V. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, please make the same page templates available in OneNote for Mac as already exist in OneNote for Windows.

• MirandaMiranda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely - just spent a couple of hours trying first to make a template on an l0s device and then on a Mac laptop - can't believe it's not possible! OneNote is such a fabulous programme. - especially for visual people like me - even more beautiful on my iPad where I really want it. I am trying to organise my novel with it. Used a very early version for my PhD in the early noughties. Revolutionary!

I would like it if I could import a PDF (powerpoint slides) and take notes and be able to print that on normal pages, please!!

• CTaitCTait commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like access to templates, the ability to customize tags, and an easy way to send emails to OneNote. Thanks.

• KrisJKrisJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Jay Bird: seriously.... How do you think this is helping? Keep it civil and provide useful feedback.

• Jay BirdJay Bird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the Add Templates button on OneNote for Mac?
        And what the about the other 1/2 dozen or so other things that are left out on the Mac version and NOT on the PC versions of this program?
        You went to a HELL of a lot of trouble to remove and hide them.
        Make me feel so warm toward Micro-Con...
        Always cut the cheese a lot thinner on this side.
        I am am ringing the Bell to all users, PC and Mac about your game.
        Can you see your world getting a little smaller...atleast by 1 - 4 -20 folks.
        If you want to fix it and make it worth having.. then get off your butt and get it done. If NOT, remember how great your Cell phones were?
        You have opened the door WIDE, for some ones else and their Program.
        I'd be on it, like NOW!
        Jay

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base