How can we improve OneNote for Mac?

Mac: Page Templates

Vote for this suggestion if you'd like to have page templates for your notes in OneNote for Mac, similar to the templates feature that is available in OneNote for Windows.

2,123 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicki shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

327 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Luto Yvan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this feature, I don't want to find a Windows PC and install Onenote and login and sync data and change the template.

• Yvie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the feature to add page templates. This would be very very helpful to use One Note in the same way on Mac as on Windows. Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is import to have page templates for Onenote for Mac, with they Onenote is more useful

I am a brand new user on a mac with the latest version of one note...& I have NO option to make a template! What's up with that?

About to delete OneNote for Mac unless things like this change. Never going to be a Windows user, but I've always liked Microsoft products. This is making me doubt their value. It's not just OneNote that's substandard... Mac products can open Word docs, but Word can't open Pages docs. It's like Microsoft is living in a dream world where the only products people use are their own.

• danette citti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I almost never use OneNote for this reason. I'd use it A LOT more if it had templates for the MAC version. So bummed.

• Phi F HI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make OneNote for Mac what it already is for Windows, otherwise it is just a gadget and not the great tool it's supposed to be. Thank you.

• Umut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a total disappointment, I really would like to have this features, like I was used to it in Windows

• Andreas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, no templates for Mac user. I'm really impressed!

Unfortunately, a serious showstopper!

• asfa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cant believe that this was created 4 years ago and they have implemented paper size yet. I cant print my notes!!

Can the same templates that are available in the PC version be available in the Mac version. Otherwise great piece of software

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base