How can we improve OneNote for Mac?

We need dark theme for notes.

Dark theme is supported in most of the apps. It would be better if you support the same.

271 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Yannic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Other applications & providers already provide this and voting is not needed even there.... but Microsoft wants voting on something that is (already) so essential (or basic setup)?..... Bizarre...

• Yannic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Indeed, completely unlogical other Office apps have Dark modus and Onenotes not.... Please some logical thinking on releasing updates/versions? Is there ANY good excuses you have why not to release Onenote in Dark mode? At least let the user/customer decide if he wants to use Dark mode or not... We need (and want) this, that is clear ! So many applications work already in both modes, and Onenote not?.... Bizarre and not really giving a professional image since so many people use Onenotes... So now we are using Word, Excel, Powerpoint in Dark mode, but cannot in Onenote?... Hm, yes, logical.... Please Microsoft, get some logical thinking on releases!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dark Mode for OneNote of course! I think this is very obvious and I agree with ChilldogDaddyo =)

• Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please implement dark mode on MacOS for OneNote, the look & feel between OneNote and all the other office apps is terrible.
        Thank you

• Franck L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we need dark mode for one note Mac, because you know, its 2019 and even ever note has a great dark mode.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A dark theme would be awesome. Getting tired of the white background, and while working at night , it blinds my eyes!

• Gustavo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree!! I was just about to make this comment. How come OneNote doesn't have a Dark Mode yet? Word, Excell, Powerpoint, Outlook, they all have it...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add dark mode for OneNote! Overall, Great software suite. Keep up the great work!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base