How can we improve OneNote for Mac?

PAGE SIZE OPTION!!

You really need to add the same options that the PC version has. Not knowing where one page ends and the next start is a huge pain when you wanting to print things on one page!.

637 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Robbie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

116 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we need this immediately. It would be great to have pre-formatted options-- for example, a page setting that would emulate a virtual Moleskine notebook or any other notebook (with a print view setting).

ADD AN OPTION TO MAKE THE PAGE SIZE A4 AND NOT MAKE THE PAGES GO BIGGER AND BIGGER PLEASE

It's ridiculous that this feature isn't available on such an obvious program. It's clearly not hard to implement if the PC version has it.

Please have this available for Mac users. I really want to use OneNote but because of the lack of this option, I have to search for another program to use.

• pahf3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE fix this!! We should be able to set a page printing size if we dont want the infinite amount of scrolling! this is a pain for ALL students everywhere who do write all notes in OneNote and need to print them later!!! Half of my dialogue shouldnt be cut off at the bottom of the page, the software should be smart enough to auto adjust in order to keep the font size of your writing consistent (we should also be able to decide what size font we would like to print at when writing). Also, shrinking things when to fit everything on one page is simply lazy programming, that is SO innefficient!! you cant even read your writing because once you export your document to PDF, if youve written too widely OneNote will automatically SHRINK your text to illegible font sizes! FIX THIS or im switching to everNote!!! this is unacceptable.

I cant print out my notes because it looks like **** when exported to PDF :(( This is terrible I regret using your program. Please add the page size option!! Such an inconvenience to students and many people.

• lid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

365 feels like a downgrade from 2016... how is that possible?? I bought an ipad just so i could export notes normally. Why are you ignoring us so bluntly?

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the feature already. It has been soooo stinking long. It should be a staple feature. Actually, go look at Squid for Android. That, is how One Note for all OS versions should be. Except, with far more power features. Is Microsoft not supposed to be this awesome tech giant? Seriously! Let's "get er done".

Yes please do this! I really want to use OneNote to make worksheets and can't currently because I have no clue how it'll print out! Thank you.

• Adam Hunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The onenote version 16.22 options for page size / orientation is not available. This product really needs some work. So many people just want the old version.

• Michael Siebold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous. I just spend two days grading a homework assignment in onenote on pdf prints into one note. I only wrote on the pages of the pdfs. Now one note wants to print 2 pages to each one from the pdf that it imported. Microsoft quality on display here. Looks good until you try to use it.

• Khan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't we just have the same A4 scrolling as Word? No I dont want to use Word because all my work is on OneNote now, but so poorly formatted because you refuse to add A4 scrolling pages BY DEFAULT.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base