How can we improve OneNote for Mac?

PAGE SIZE OPTION!!

You really need to add the same options that the PC version has. Not knowing where one page ends and the next start is a huge pain when you wanting to print things on one page!.

495 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Robbie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

84 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kirsty Biggs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys... there is a page size option.

Go to Insert > Page templates > Blank > A4 (Or any other size you want)

(Your welcome :)

• Jiramet S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OneNote, please tell us where one page ends. And you should let us be able to choose a paper size.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It took me a while to discover it, but as a temporary workaround when you click print there should be a dropdown with media&quality shown. If you change that to layout and increase the number of pages per sheet you can get it to fit. I usually find 4 pages per sheet with no margin works well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fired up OneNote and am flabbergasted you STILL can't set a normal page size of 8 1/2 x 11! Is Microsoft on *****? Thanks for the other suggestions, gonna try Evernote and Notability

• aaryandeal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If a PAGE SIZE is not available, at least enable some markings in the infinite page for some virtual pointers where the page starts and ends.

Ruler in Word kind of tool will be helpful.

• Nina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add size option! Without this, it highly limits product use for office.

I truly hate the new version and wish I had the 2016 version back. I also print out and not being able to control the page size and more involved screen capture makes the new feature worthless to me.

• Krish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Evernote only because this very reason. I want to use one note but this is pain

• Peter Davenport commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem for me. I need to export to PDF to keep backups of my laboratory notes (a legal requirement). Although I otherwise like OneNote, it looks like I'll have to try alternative software.

Have used OneNote on a PC for ages and can't understand why you can't change page size on the Mac version - please please please add it in - so annoying

• Rex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For Gods sake please add this option! I will be moving over to Notability (which defaults to A4) if this is not sorted out by the end of the month.

• Tee. S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEEEEED THE PAGE SIZE OPTION TOO!
        Really, the developers, you guys send an email saying your read everything here. Surprising to hear since this post has been up for more than an year now and OneNote still does not have the page size option!

• Jacques commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do any of you useless ***** at Microsoft actually read this?????? Why the **** doesn't one note support printing????

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base