OneNote for Android

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  1. Insert multiple pictures

You need to be able to insert multiple pictures at a time into onenote. Instead of just inserting them one at a time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. collapse tabes

please for the sake of good add the feature to collapse it's driving me crazy on the mobile version...... it makes a ****** experience

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Möglichkeit schaffen Dateien größer 100MB einzufügen

weder am Laptop noch am Tablet lassen sich Dateien größer 100MB anhängen.
    Am Tablet unter Android lässt sich keine Verlinkung von einer SD Karte in OneNote erstellen, Speicherort unbekannt

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Print a page enabled please

It would be great if you would have Print a page enabled on OneNote for Android, please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Multiple searchable tags

Hi there,

I have a need to be able to apply multiple tags, e.g. multiple authors, to various places within a OneNote notebook, To be able to apply this functionality at every level of a notebook would make for a huge improvement to my workflow, production of my notes and overall output from the application.

An example of how I would use this is as follows. If I am researching for an essay, paper, article or book, I want to be able to easily pull together all the pertinent information for authors whose work I need to reference. If you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I can't access OneNote via Teams

Have usingOneNote via Teams supported.
    For so many students studying at home without access to a laptop or desktop, this feature is vital to completeing and uploading work into their shared class spaces.
    I have no way to access my classes work and check their work as I cant access Onenote via our Teams. I also can't log into my college OneNote via the app. It uses my same email address but doesnt show then I log in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Using OneNote for Wikipedia

Hi,
    I have been using OneNote for quite awhile, but recently i got the opportunity to complete a research so in order to make the process faster i used OneNote for researching specifically wikipedia, one tip that i learned from wikipedia editors from https://wikipagecreation.services/

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Keyboard shortcuts on Tagging (Ctrl+1,2,3...)

Add Onenote PC keyboard shortcuts on Onenote android to make the notetaking experience much faster. Especially the tagging shortcuts (Ctrl+1,2,3...), which is available on Onenote PC, but not on android.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Use Samsung S Pen button to switch between pen and eraser

One feature that OneNote on Samsung devices needs is the ability to single or double-click the button on the S Pen to switch between the pen and eraser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BUG: Handwritten page titles don't appear

OneNote for Android does not display handwritten page titles. The page appears in the navigation pane as "Untitled page."

This is true for page titles inked on Android. It is also true for page titles inked on iOS and on Windows when viewed on Android devices.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Will the application log you out? You will lose all your notes

Unsynchronized notes are deleted so that not even the data recovery company can retrieve them.

It is enough to be logged out by the application.

Some people (like me) may lose a few hundred notes in this way, which determine their employment, scientific career and memories.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please fix sharing to OneNote on Xiaomi phones

When sharing from any place to Onenote on my Xiaomi Pocophone, getting the message 'please open OneNote to set it up for sharing'. There is no option for this and numerous others are running into this issue as well when searching online with no resolution found. Seems to happen only on xiaomi phones..
    Please fix sharing to OneNote app as it is a key feature of the app and productivity is way less this way.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Accessing OneNote Notes Saved Offline

I have been recommended to share my issue through the UserVoice and I am really hoping there is an expert here who may be able to provide a solution. I apologize for the lengthy explanation of this problem.

I am an avid and dedicated user of the mobile OneNote App for Android. I am however not the most technically inclined person. As a result throughout my use of the mobile OneNote app for Android (the last two years) I never realized that I was not properly set up for all of my notes to sync up to OneDrive. As a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Subpage feature on Onenote Android

I can't add subpages on Onenote android. I have 100's of Subpages below the main page created on Onenote windows 10 app but I can't create it here. Plz add Subpage adding feature on Onenote Android.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. short cuts

Can you enable keyboard shortcuts for the Android version of OneNOte. I have a bluetooth keyboard and now have a nexdock ,so when I am working in onenote I would like at least some of the same shortcuts. Especially I need control+end and control+home, i have some long pages and no easy way to scroll through them. The time and date function would be nice as well. A scroll bar to move quickly through a page etc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Find on Page function needs a NEXT button added to the Search bar so that we can jump to each occurrence of the search term

In OneNote for Android, I like the "Find on Page" function that highlights all the matching words on that page. The problem is that many of my pages are quite long. There needs to be a "next" button on the search bar that moves the cursor to the next occurrence of that word each time I press "next."

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Multiple pages open at the same time for side-by-side

I would like for Android tablet to have the option to open multiple pages that cam be put to split screen view so we can look at two notes simultaneously.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. pincode

Graag een pincode voor "OneNote" voor Android, misschien ook voor andereplatforms.
    Je wil "OneNote" gebruiken om snel iets op te zoeken, code, data, etc. Dan wil je wel dat de gegevens goed beveiligd zijn. Alvast dank voor het overwegen. Groet Henk

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

OneNote for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base