OneNote for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Fix text selection! Use Android's in built

Option to set a Notebook's sections as the default page

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Checklist photo

I take a photo of the shipping list on the fridge, OneNote should turn it into a checklist

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Improve sync after offline edit

I think I have used all the notes apps existing in the market and although OneNote is the best in my opinion; its sync capabilities are very disappointing.

This is specially evident when I create or edit a note being offline. Once I am back online the app doesn't sync automatically. The result is the desktop app misses all the changes I made when I was offline and I have to go back to my phone open the app again and sync it.

This is a really terrible user experience, especially when all notes apps, including simplenote and evernote, are…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hide deleted notebooks and show relevant suggestions under More notebooks

When opening More notebooks... I see a lot of old notebooks that I deleted a long time ago. Showing notebooks that I have access to through teams and groups or notebooks that I created would be more useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. attachment not opening in android-oneNote

I have few pdf attachments which i can see in android app but not able to open. Open action is showing a reader with a cross image. So please implement this to make one note more usable

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Custom paper Styles

Please please please create a feature that allows me to upload an image or PDF that I can use to make my own paper style or "background". Sometimes I want a music staff or floral page, instead of lines.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Transferring office lens scans into a text note

Same functionality that was already implemented with word and office lens, takeing a picture of a document result a text note with images of non--text parts.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve sync after offline edit

I think I have used all the notes apps existing in the market and although OneNote is the best in my opinion; its sync capabilities are very disappointing.

This is specially evident when I create or edit a note being offline. Once I am back online the app doesn't sync automatically. The result is the desktop app misses all the changes I made when I was offline and I have to go back to my phone open the app again and sync it.

This is a really terrible user experience, especially when all notes apps, including simplenote and evernote, are…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MSA sign in

MSA log in broken in Moto Z Play android 7.0: Uninstalled and re-installed. Can't get to log into MSA

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Funcionalidades do OneNote Desktop para o OneNote Mobile

Transferir todas as funcionalidades do OneNote Desktop para o OneNote Mobile (Android/IOS) acrescentando recorte de imagem, reconhecimento de bordas quando houver digitalização de documentos, conversão de manuscrito e fórmulas matemáticas para fonte, permitir impressão, proteção por senha.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Text and background colour selector.

Text and background colour selector.

Hello! I'm a visual sort of person who colour codes everything for legibility. So...
    Can you have the ability to use a simple colour picker to select whichever colour I want for selected text and the note background colour?

Something like the Windows one but it doesn't need the rgb values:
    http://johndyer.name/lab/colorpicker/refresh_web/colorpicker/images/map-saturation.png

I've used the built-in feature extensively on the QuickMemo+ app on my LG G3. I wants it. I neeeds it.

Thankou!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Capture and insert a screenshot image

Capture and insert a screenshot image:

Hello! Where there is the option to insert a picture by taking a photo or loading one from the device, can you have the option to take a screenshot as well please?

When selecting the 'take a screenshot' option, you could have a floating button (with a cancel option), where you can navigate away from OneNote, go to another app or web page etc, press the screenshot floating button which returns to OneNote and inserts the (scaled) screenshot into the current note. Of course it would be handy to at least crop and resize…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve sync after offline edit

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improve sync after offline edit

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 音声+映像+画像の簡単保存機能。

音声のみ、映像のみ、音声+映像の簡単保存機能。
    簡単画像キャプチャー、切り取り保存機能。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. OneNote Badge does not display

The OneNote Badge does not display on my Mi5 phone running on Android 6.0. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling OneNote but the problem persists. The syncing side is fine.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Badge not displaying even after reinstalling OneNote

Hello - I installed OneNote on my Xiaomi Mi5 phone running on Android v.6.0. When I clicked on Start Badge, the Badge displayed normally. Now it has stopped displaying. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling OneNote but the Badge will still not display. The rest of OneNote works and syncs perfectly. Please can someone kindly help to fix this issue!! Regards, Nigel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Synchronize on OneDrive AND Dropbox

For more security I think that it's essential to have the choice to sync with all the services it exist and more on the most popular!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

OneNote for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base