OneNote for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. How to Setup HP Deskjet 3755 To Wifi | 123.hp.com/setup 3755

To configure the network to the printer, you need to make sure you process the first time setup steps. Here are the guidance steps to complete the initial steps and wireless setup. If you want to know that How to connect HP DeskJet 3755 to wifi? Here are the steps to configure the network.For more information on How to connect HP DeskJet 3755 to wifi? You can contact our expert team number +1-800-237-0201 for guidance just visit our blog https://www.123hp-com.com/dj3755-deskjet-3755-setup/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Insert Meeting Details from Calendar in App

Similar to inserting meeting details from calendar in the desktop versions of OneNote. This feature should also be available to the android and iOS given that more people are shifting to rely on their mobile devices (phones and tablets) for notetaking and meetings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Android version is bad!

Having used the desktop and iOS versions of OneNote... I could not help but notice how BAD the Android version was.... It seemed kinda anemic compared to the iOS app which looks organised and updated and have many settings to choose from while the Android version is just less than basic. Frankly in 2020 having a major app behaving this way is unacceptable even if it's a free app. Microsoft needs to think of a major overhaul for the Android app

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Page alignment differs from windows/browser

Settings page alignment on windows/browser breaks for Android app, and if I adjust in Android app to look good, it breaks for windows/browser. Page alignment should be consistent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Lock the zoom, give a percentage of zoom, or have S-pen only mode

Whenever I write on my samsung Tab S6, I always get accidental scrolling on the screen when I lift my hand/wrist up. However, I can’t go back to the proper amount of zoom because there’s no reference for zoom (like on iOS!). I have 3 solutions: Give a zoom percentage, give an option to lock the zoom, or give an S-pen only mode so there can be no input from the hands. Please, I love the writing experience on Android - for me it outshines iOS and Windows - but the lack of features from this app can be quite…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Recovery Deleted Notebook or file using an Android phone

We should have an option to recover or retrieve deleted file accidentally using our mobile phone. There should me more settings on the mobile apps similar to the one on the computer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. OneNote使用整体上还比较好,但就是长文本进行体系化整体的时候,变得非常难受。可以加标题,但就是不同自动生成目录。现在方便的方法,就是通过第三方插件,可是隐私安全根本没有办法得到保证,而且还要花钱买。 既然第三方开发者都能开发出来,需求的确存在,微软为什么官方还不开发?哪怕

OneNote使用整体上还比较好,但就是长文本进行体系化整体的时候,变得非常难受。可以加标题,但就是不同自动生成目录。现在方便的方法,就是通过第三方插件,可是隐私安全根本没有办法得到保证,而且还要花钱买。

既然第三方开发者都能开发出来,需求的确存在,微软为什么官方还不开发?哪怕付费都有人使用的功能,为什么微软不开发?这点难以理解,你们不是重视客户需求吗?

请问什么时候才能够重视这个需求,并将产品打造的更好用一些?哪怕付费也可以啊。

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add the ability to create new Sections and Subsections like in Windows.

I have been using OneNote on my Windows computer since 2013. I created a Daily Journal notebook and each year I create a new Year section (2013, 2014,...), 12 new Month subsections (Jan, Feb,...) and daily pages for that month.

Now I want to use my OneNote Daily Journal on my Android 8.0. I can create new Month subsections and Daily pages, but I can't create new Year sections.

This is a major omission. Please add this functionality in the Android app.

162 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. HP LaserJet Pro m404n Setup and Driver Download

For the wireless printer setup, you have to follow some of the useful HP LaserJet Pro m404n Setup processes provided on our site. First, you have to download the drivers and then arrange a connection to complete the process. If you have any doubts regarding the process you can give our people a call. Need to know more details regarding HP LaserJet Pro M404n Wireless Setup just visit our blog https://www.123hp-com.com/hp-laserjet-pro-m404dn-wireless-setup/ or call our support team number +1-800-237-0201

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring Night mode, Full screen mode, auto shapes, table inserting, reading and editing modes.

Bring Night mode, Full screen mode, auto shapes, table inserting, reading and editing modes.

Auto shape means when we try to draw a circle it would automatically make that, or when we try to make a line it automatically does that.

Bring Reading mode - so that scroll doesn't open keyboard. It is annoying!! And it also start scrolling horizontally, which deteriorates the mood of notes revision.

For editing bring editing mode.

Formula inserting option, from calculus etc.

Give option of paste as plain text. So that when copying from web it doesn't copy unnecessary hyperlinks or formatting.

Thanks

95 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Android Onenote integration with other MS products (Outlook for Android, To-Do,...)

This goes along with many other requests for the functionality of Android Onenote to be similar to what is available on Windows. Onenote would be much more usable if the integration between other MS products were present.

• Outlook for Android - Take meeting notes and bring the meeting details into the Onenote page

• To-Do - Tasks created in Onenote populate in To-Do and notes can be created from tasks in To-do

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enable user to change cursor.

Using onenote on android tablet, for online courses I need arrow or any other useful cursor that my students follow s pen moving. If onenote present some alternatives that would be very helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Lot of features left!!! Update soon please!!

Hello OneNote team,
    I dont´n want to repeat what others say but PLEASE, include all the features missing in the android version that the windows version have. They are great an very necessary in the android version. If not, i woul consider changing to another platform, but i was comfortable with OneNote until i saw the enormous variety of colours and fuction that it has in the windows version.
    Please update!!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Edit Confirmation Button and New Page

Hi, Microsoft & OneNote team, here I'm sharing two ideas regarding this app:

1. Why not an “edit confirmation button” yet? That asks before exiting whether to save changes or discard changes.

2. Why always “new page” appears in bottom? Is there any way so “new page” can always appear at top?

These two features are much needed and I'm desperately missing. In absence of “edit confirmation button” my notes seems to be unsafe.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve Sync and Delete Notebook Synchronization Data When a Notebook is Deleted

OneNote for Android has a very poor synchronization and data management. It gets easily corrupted when notebook becomes fairly large. The situation is made worse as the app does not delete temporary files for a notebook when the notebook is deleted from the app. Once corruption occurs , you have to recreate the notebook on the PC with a different name before the notebook can be added back to the OneNote for Android app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add custom page sizes and automatically add new pages

Current pages have infinite size in Android and users have to manually create new pages.

Please add a functionality to select paper size (e.g. legal, A4, etc.) and allow manually or automatically adding new pages.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. justificado

Poderia ter a opção de Justificar o parágrafo/texto, como no Word. Deixar centralizado, alinhar à esquerda ou à direita é bom, mas se pudesse incluir a opção para deixar todo o texto justificado seria bem melhor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How to install HP wireless printer setup via 123.hp.com/setup?

HP printer setup is not a tough job, if you do not understand the Printer setup guide. Check if the device setup manual is provided with the package. Connect the hardware and establish a network connection. Depending on your device model, the availability of the network settings differ. You can either use the software CD or visit the software download page. Go back to the installation settings to complete the process.Dial the support number +1-800-237-0201 and wait for the agents to contact you.just visit our site https://www.123hp-com.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. outlook Onenote plugin, support intune

Currently the Onenote Plugin/addin for Outlook does not support Intune conditional access policy, "require approved app.
    When trying to use the plugin it launches in webviewer and gets blocked by conditional access. Please launch in Edge on INtune devices.
    Honor the Intune app configuration which forses Edge.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. @msonenote I do not want the notes to be deleted by mistake. I want, A button to prevent notes from being edited and deleted by mistake.

@msonenote
    I do not want the notes to be deleted by mistake.
    I want, A button to prevent notes from being edited and deleted by mistake. 📝🔒🔓

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

OneNote for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base