OneNote for Android

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  1. Two instances open at once for dual screen devices

I own a LG dual screen device(both screens support pen!!!) and would really like two separate onenote open on both screens, referencing one and take note on the other.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Handwriting is not "default searchable" when ink is captured via Android app

This may have worked automatically in the past and now is broken?
    Usecase:
    1.) use a brand new Android Tablet Galaxy S7 stylus to capture handwritten notes
    2.) sync with OneNote 2016 for Windows
    3.) "Treat selected ink as:" "Handwriting" is NOT default and therefore handwriting is not searchable.
    4.) I'm forced to "lasso" chunks of ink handwriting and choose "Treat selected ink as -- Handwriting" (I can't even "Select All" first).
    5.) after this manual selection, the ink is searchable in ON 2016.

Please confirm I'm not alone in waiting for this feature. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. tablets having access to pc version of app

Most of us using OneNote on a tablet are doing so for work or school and sometimes both. Having access to the full capabilities of the OneNote pc version for tablets that can handle it would be amazing. I love this application but want it to be fully functional when I cannot access my laptop or computer. As it stands if i go to a meeting and need to add PowerPoint slides, videos, or anything else other than a link I am out of luck. Causing me to have to carry my heavy laptop to every meeting instead of leaving…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. OneNote S-Pen issue

I've had this issue for as long as I've had this tablet. It's a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 lite and it comes with the S-Pen. Basically the problem is that when I'm using my finger and want to select text, I normally double click on a word and then two purple handles appear and I'm able drag them and select the rest of the sentence. But, using the S-Pen I can not move the purple handles, dragging them has no effect. But I can make this gesture to select text using other apps, like MSWord for example, so this seems…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How To Get The Weather Group Channel On Roku ?

The weather group is actually an essential one that provides LIVE weather reports and alerts. To get the channel on Roku, all you have to do is pick up your Roku remote and press the home button. After that, go to the streaming channels, search for the weather group channel, and add that. Once the channel installs, open it to see the channel activation code. Enter the code by googling for weathergroup.com/activate. Log in with your Roku account and subscribe to the channel. We offer agent-assisted support. If you still require assistance on activating The Weather Group Channel On Roku,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Best custom firearms for shooting

Firearms have turned out to be the most critical resource. Ever since COVID-19 arrived, it has been chaos all over the place .It can be used to fire the projectiles at high speed. Some scenarios might be rare, but you can find weapons for that too. Guns are a top priority when it comes to home defense. Several people have bought rifles and pistols for their cause. Custom Firearms is all about your creativity. It creates an authentic identity. In the case of guns, Looks matter as well. Some dudes love to apply Cerakote, and that’s always fine.
    VISIT - …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Roku Error Code 014.40

Read your blog post with the title "How to troubleshoot Roku error code 014.40”.I could understand the guidelines easily The Blog quality and the format is excellent I’m impressed and I would like to know more about your profile Let me suggest this post to the Roku streamers who do not know how to troubleshoot Roku error code 014.40. For more assistance with Roku error code 014.40, contact us +1-805-457-0700.

Visit- https://www.go-roku-com-rss.com/roku-error-code-014-40/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please fix jagged edges(words), dark mode and add some options

Onenote for android is good but it has some problems in dark mode, the highlights cannot be seen after i use highlighters, and the words that i wrote using stylus have jagged edges. Next, please add shapes and ruler option just like onenote for windows, that would be great for students to take notes and draw shapes such as triangle, square, rectangle, circle, lines and etc.. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. insert space option for Onenote Android

Please add insert space option for onenote Android

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Badly needed features for OneNote on ChromeOS (and also Android)

We really need these features on OneNote for ChromeOS and Android clients:

1. Improved palm rejection - the screen on my Chromebook pans around and zooms in/out at random when I try to write on it with my USI pen

2. Reduced stylus latency - there is a huge amount of lag experienced when I write with a USI pen

3. Ink to shape - either that or providing a feature to add shapes to the notes

4. Page sizes - give the option of having either infinite page scrolling or selecting a page size (A4, A5, B5) etc.

5. Pens - Give the option…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sticky Notes on tablets

Hi...I use OneNote beta on my phone and tablet too (both with Android) but there are Sticky Notes on my phone only and no on the tablet. Please, where or how is it possible to set Sticky Notes on tablets? Thanks in advance. :-)

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ignore back button when using pen near screen's edge

With "swipe from sides and bottom" gestures turned on, particularly the back gesture, when drawing near the screens edge with a stylus, I often trigger the back gesture by accident. This should be prevented, if possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. e-ink support

Please add e-ink screen supported apk version for android. thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. sticky notes

Sticky notes do not show up in Onenote on my Android Tab A, but do show up in Onenote on my android phone. I would really like to have sticky notes available through Onenote on my Android Tab A as well. The app description in Google store says that Onenote includes Sticky notes.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How do I Fix My HP Deskjet 3630 Does Not Print?

If you find any difficulties while the 123 hp com setup 3630 process or any issues during this, HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Setup. At first, check for the wireless network connection of your HP DeskJet 3630 printer. After that, check whether the printer has access to your correct home network. Moreover, relink the HP printer to the wireless network. If the issue persists, then restart the wireless router and the HP Printer using 123.hp.com/setup 3630 or you can dial to our tech support team number +1-850-761-8950 for further information and queries regarding how do i fix my HP DeskJet 3630…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How to Root an Android Device.

Hi everybody.
    I have a Samsung device and it seems my device has lagging. I did learn and heard that Rooting an Android device will make them smoother. Can someone help me with this problem?
    Not only that, but the ringtone are also great for Android mobile at https://toqueparacelular.com/ devices today.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. NEVER USE OTHER ICONS FOR DELETE

Never use other icons, other than a TRASH BIN, for "Delete". Don't use the Notebook-with-an-"x" for delete cause it is confusing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dock to Screen on Android Devices

Similar to Windows, would like the ability to dock the app to the side of the screen on Android devices. I often watch training videos that I need to take notes on, but can't put the video on side of the screen with OneNote on the other. Makes taking notes impossible on an Android device.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Re-think your "container paradigm"! Use tagged organization!

Back in the beginning of computer era the "container paradigm" used to dominate the way data was organized. Everything had to be saved as a file and organized in folders and those folders in other folders and then logical drives and so on. That was just a digital copy of how the world was organized before computers were invented. We just transferred the data organization methods on paper into our digital devices.
    Pretty early the idea of databases came out and storing and finding big amounts of records could be done using them more and more efficiently, but for the…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

OneNote for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base