OneNote for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. we need shapes for android please

we are having hard time drawing shapes in android we need shapes for android please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Accessing OneNote Notes Saved Offline

I have been recommended to share my issue through the UserVoice and I am really hoping there is an expert here who may be able to provide a solution. I apologize for the lengthy explanation of this problem.

I am an avid and dedicated user of the mobile OneNote App for Android. I am however not the most technically inclined person. As a result throughout my use of the mobile OneNote app for Android (the last two years) I never realized that I was not properly set up for all of my notes to sync up to OneDrive. As a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. OneNote is not available on Samsung Tab S7

Why can't Microsoft, Google, and Samsung not figure out how to make OneNote work on a Samsung Tablet.

So, at this point I guess my option is simple. Return the Galaxy Tab S7+ and purchase an iPad.
    Apple and Microsoft engineers apparently know how to make OneNote work on an iPad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Android web Clipper is broken

Saves only a link to web page, not the image or full page link windows client

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Speicherplatzoptionen für One note

bitte kümmern Sie sich um eine Lösung für Speicherplatzprobleme mit One note. Ich habe mir extra ein Tablet mit Stiftfunktion gekauft, um täglich mit One note arbeiten zu können, weil ich das Programm zum Studieren brauche. Nun funktioniert mein Tablet nicht mehr richtig, weil meine One note App 16GB internen Speicher belegt. Leider kann ich laut Microsoft Support die App weder auf eine SD-Karte speichern noch in OneDrive, um den lokalen Speicher auf meinem Tablet wieder freizugeben. Das stellt ein echtes Problem für mich da und macht OneNote leider untauglich für die Nutzung für Studenten per Tablet.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Header styles on OneNote mobile

I use a lot header 1, header 2, ... one click style. Since I use OneNote for a lot of things I often use my phone to make notes and would really like that header styles

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A button to reset zoom level

When we zoom on a page, OneNote remembers that. When we come back later, there is no way to reset the zoom level to the default 100% view. One has to guess what it should be.

A button to reset zoom level on a page would be nice.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why is the android version of OneNote so watered down?

For any religious user of Onenote on Windows, the contrast in functionality between the Windows version and the android version is just painful. Simple things like page size formatting (i.e. setting paper size preference - A3, A4, Letter size, Tabloid size etc) are not available on the Android app. These things matter when you want to print out your notes. It is super frustrating to have handwritten notes that randomly spill over onto the next page when you are trying to print out notes that were taken on the android version because you have no ability to limit the page…

109 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Insert Meeting Details from Calendar in App

Similar to inserting meeting details from calendar in the desktop versions of OneNote. This feature should also be available to the android and iOS given that more people are shifting to rely on their mobile devices (phones and tablets) for notetaking and meetings.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. please allow multi page selection in android versions same like IOS while moving them

please allow multi page selection in android versions same like IOS while moving of shifting to another notebook

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Where to download the best ringtones?

If you are looking for a reputable address to download ringtones, visit https://klingeltonemp3.com/ now

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. disable recent notes tab

I feel that I never use the recent pages tab, and it is more of a hindrance than a help. I would love the ability to flip a switch in settings to disable it from appearing and to just show my list of open notebooks instead

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. e-ink support

Please add e-ink screen supported apk version for android. thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to change fonts

Why does OneNote on Android not have the font choices that are present in Word for Android? I really hate the default font and it's not as clear as monospace or serif fonts. While writing a long content, reviewing the default font becomes quite stressful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Popular free TV and movie viewing application in the world

Referring to watching movies online, we definitely cannot help but mention mobdro, from the world's leading movie-watching application store with a huge movie store, special programs and a series of attractive features. As a member of mobdro, you will experience the service for free: you can enjoy the hottest TV shows or blockbuster movies. After that, mobdro will base on your habits to introduce you related videos or programs.
    Mobdro is an application to watch TV, movies and free entertainment programs worldwide famous.
    Mobdro Download is a great feature for those who love watching TV and streaming videos. This application…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Better resultion photos

The photo app in onenote takes photographs at about 2mp. I use onenote for marine surveys and it would be really helpful if I could get high resolution photos, like the ones my android phone camera actually takes at 8 to 35 mp posted in my notes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Single clicks on expanding tabs and links

Hello
    I think it would be a great improvement if you would allow single press on expand/collapse tabs with subbed information, and long press if you wanted to select all the text or double tap. When I use it, I don't need it to select all the text all the time, sometimes I am just teaching from my page and need to open the drop-down with a single tap to read it. Kind of annoying I have to double tap the drop down, and then tap again to get it deselected from the text so I can read it.
    Same…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. OneNote Startseite beim Öffnen der App

Dear Users, I bought a new mobile phone. I migrated all data with SmartSwitch. On my old phone, Galaxy S10+ with Android 10, I first saw the list with "my notes" or notebooks when I opened the app. On my new phone, Galaxy S20 ultra with Android 10, I first see the list with my "current pages" when I open the app. In the settings I couldn't find a way to switch back to see first "my notes" when I open the app. At the moment I see the list with my "current pages" first, then I have to go…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Making Android version = Windows version

The OneNote app for Android is horrible in comparison to the Windows 10 version. WE WANT MORE FEATURES LIKE WINDOWS. And the
    optimization for android is bad. When you insert a PDF the printout PDF quilty is extremely bad, we can also see the pixels when magnify it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

OneNote for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base