Insert Image while inking has too many steps [Bad UX]
As a student, it is frequent to insert screenshots while inking down notes. However, to do so, it results in a lot of steps and it is very non-userfriendly.
Steps to reproduce (8)
- Press "Stop inking"
- Put down the pen (or else inking mode will be accidentally activated)
- Click the "Insert" tab
- Click on the desired position where the image should be
- Click the "Insert image" button
- Click "Insert image from gallery"
- Select image
Meanwhile, on Samsung Notes. Steps to insert image while inking is as follows: (4)
- Press "Insert attachment"
- Press "Insert from gallery"
- Select image from pop-up dialogue
- Drag the image to the desired position
The discontinuity in the UI is an issue that should be addressed