How can we improve OneNote for Android?

Page size + Print setting for onenote android app

It would be really great to have the same features in the Samsung Galaxy S4 tab version of the OneNote app as that of the OneNote 365 app.

The features I find the most useful are -

1. Page size option -
Many times, I would like to take print of my assignments on an A4 page, to be able to submit them.
Either printing the notes on an actual page or a pdf version, without the page size option on the tab, I don't know where to stop writing, where the page ends.

2. Print option -
I would really like to print my notes from the tab, instead of later accessing them from the desktop and then printing the notes. It defeats the purpose of writing notes in the tab, if I have to carry laptop as well everywhere, which is not as handy as carrying only the tab to my classes.

3. Insert template -
There is no option to insert template in the tab version of this app.
I tried to create an A4 size page template from OneNote 365, and saved it. But I couldn't find any option to insert a template to my notebook from the android app, which would have been very useful, every time I needed to write on an A4 size page.

I have yet to explore more features in OneNote, to be able to say anything about them. So, for now, My focus are on these features which makes note taking on android tab very much easier, where one needn't use any other platform(i.e. OneNote 365) in addition to the android version.

29 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bhagyashree (Bee) Ksheersagar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base