OneNote for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Will a future realease work with Office 365?

I'd be very keen to see a version that would work with my business Office 365 account. I've started using One Note since Springpad no longer exists. Be great to have this integration on my Android.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Homepage of Mobile App including a quick notes textbox

ALSO APPLIES TO iOS AND WP

Regardless of what notebook(s) are open, launching the OneNote app from the launcher should always offer a quick-create option (like Google Keep does), to streamline the on-the-go notetaking process.

Just because the last notebook I was in was something specific, doesn't mean that, on a phone, that's where I want my next note to go...and it should never be more than one tap from the homescreen to be editing a new note on a mobile note-taking app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Android: Fix Unicode (Tamil) rendering

Please fix Unicode rendering problem inside notes. Please see: http://i.imgur.com/xrYUitO.png The text is gabbled.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When using a Quick Note widget (Android) have the back button return to the homescreen rather than go back in OneNote.

When entering a Quick Note from the 'add note' widget, I think it would help things be a little more usable if clicking on the back button would a) save the note and b) return to the homescreen. Right now, it jumps back through the OneNote app to successively higher levels.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ability to adjust photo size on android devices and place text anywhere you want

the ability to adjust photo size on android devices
    place text anywhere you want ie. to the side of a photo not just the bottom. Adjust text size would be nice

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please make OneNote available in more countries

It's not possible to install the application through Google Play because "This item cannot be installed in your device's country."

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Optimize management of notebook sections syncronized & storage used

If you open up a couple of notebooks on Android, it rapidly takes up lots of space on the device, and takes ages syncronizing.

I'd like the ability to optionally set certain OneNote notebooks to fully offline vs only available when connected... so that I can have one small fully synchronized notebook for frequent mobile use; but still have access to browse and search my full archive on an occasional basis (without having to sync the whole thing to my phone)

Or - just get smarter about caching stuff that I use often, rather than maintaining a complete copy on…

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. android:allow to delete notes when syncing

As on slow networks syncing takes a long time and user may change his/her opinion.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please add favourites and a view for recently added notes

Evernote has these capabilities today. There should be a way to access favourite notes (which are like Quick Reference). Also there should be a way to sort notes views, more specifically, a way to customize whether one can see recently added or modified notes on the top. There could be a widget to show just one specific note, similar to 'Add to home screen".

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Android: Ability to create or delete notebooks, sections, and pages offline

Please add this capability on Android OneNote which will match it with Evernote.

378 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. You can currently create sections and notes offline in OneNote for Windows, iOS, and Mac, but we are investigating what it would take to support this functionality on Android. We can’t promise anything yet, but we are definitely looking into it!

11. Recognize draw and caracters (OCR)

Like in Samsung tablet, when you draw or write, automatic recognition (OCR) of characters and form to produce a very good flow char and/or to avoid to have to retype your handwriting.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Notes synced with audio (as in desktop version)

Notes synced with audio (as in desktop version)

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 37 38 39 41 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

OneNote for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base