OneNote for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. e-ink support

Please add e-ink screen supported apk version for android. thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Popular free TV and movie viewing application in the world

Referring to watching movies online, we definitely cannot help but mention mobdro, from the world's leading movie-watching application store with a huge movie store, special programs and a series of attractive features. As a member of mobdro, you will experience the service for free: you can enjoy the hottest TV shows or blockbuster movies. After that, mobdro will base on your habits to introduce you related videos or programs.
    Mobdro is an application to watch TV, movies and free entertainment programs worldwide famous.
    Mobdro Download is a great feature for those who love watching TV and streaming videos. This application…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Better resultion photos

The photo app in onenote takes photographs at about 2mp. I use onenote for marine surveys and it would be really helpful if I could get high resolution photos, like the ones my android phone camera actually takes at 8 to 35 mp posted in my notes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Single clicks on expanding tabs and links

Hello
    I think it would be a great improvement if you would allow single press on expand/collapse tabs with subbed information, and long press if you wanted to select all the text or double tap. When I use it, I don't need it to select all the text all the time, sometimes I am just teaching from my page and need to open the drop-down with a single tap to read it. Kind of annoying I have to double tap the drop down, and then tap again to get it deselected from the text so I can read it.
    Same…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. OneNote Startseite beim Öffnen der App

Dear Users, I bought a new mobile phone. I migrated all data with SmartSwitch. On my old phone, Galaxy S10+ with Android 10, I first saw the list with "my notes" or notebooks when I opened the app. On my new phone, Galaxy S20 ultra with Android 10, I first see the list with my "current pages" when I open the app. In the settings I couldn't find a way to switch back to see first "my notes" when I open the app. At the moment I see the list with my "current pages" first, then I have to go…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Making Android version = Windows version

The OneNote app for Android is horrible in comparison to the Windows 10 version. WE WANT MORE FEATURES LIKE WINDOWS. And the
    optimization for android is bad. When you insert a PDF the printout PDF quilty is extremely bad, we can also see the pixels when magnify it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More functions for the OneNote App Tablets/Smartphones

Symbol / Shape insert function is missing in the app. It would be much easier to quickly insert a perfect circle or an X / Y coordinate system. Each time to sign by hand is very difficult ...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Using OneNote for Wikipedia

Hi,
    I have been using OneNote for quite awhile, but recently i got the opportunity to complete a research so in order to make the process faster i used OneNote for researching specifically wikipedia, one tip that i learned from wikipedia editors from https://wikipagecreation.services/

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. gadget

Hi. It is better to improve onenote gadget functions on android. it is help us to do things more than and faster

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Provide a way to compress the data file from Android phone

I have a notebook containing a few pages of handwritten notes and it is 2.2 GB in size.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Margins

The margins on in the onenote app on Android doesn't work as the onenote on PC or Lumia phones. Even if I change the margins on the PC it stays the same on the android please fix this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Would you like to know how to execute HP Printer Setup for windows?

Executing HP printer setup for windows is not a tough task and let us explains the steps one by one

• For the brand new models, fix the power and USB cable
    • Insert the cartridges and also place the paper properly in your paper input tray
    • Proceed with the steps for software download
    • For windows, operating system, built-in printer drivers are often recommended

Visit the compatible webpage 123.hp.com/setup and provide the required data, if download from the website is your option. If you are looking for a more thorough HP Printer product solution, then we have some…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How to install TV and movie viewing app for android?

How to install TV and movie viewing app for android?
    I am using an android smart device and desperately need an app to watch TV, sports movies and entertainment programs. My job is often on the go and can't stay home watching smart tv. Choosing to watch TV from a smartphone is a good option. - Someone introduced me to use the mobdro application from the provider mobdrovip. What do people think? Homepage: https://mobdrovip.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More features for Android

Some aspects are very important. Almost every other App do have these features but I don't know why does not Onenote have:

-Print your notes
    -Supports for Math e.g. drawing straight lines or circles
    -more support for the S-Pen (eraser function should also be supported by using the app)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Accessing OneNote Notes Saved Offline

I have been recommended to share my issue through the UserVoice and I am really hoping there is an expert here who may be able to provide a solution. I apologize for the lengthy explanation of this problem.

I am an avid and dedicated user of the mobile OneNote App for Android. I am however not the most technically inclined person. As a result throughout my use of the mobile OneNote app for Android (the last two years) I never realized that I was not properly set up for all of my notes to sync up to OneDrive. As a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow imported pdf to be directly edited in onenote

Allow imported pdf to be directly edited in onenote. Add some features where file can be imported as text and not image so that it can edited. In copy paste we have to do it seperately for each page that is tedious task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cant onetap play embedded videos

Embedded videos show as an image of the first frame with no play button. Tapping on this only offers to open photo apps. To see the video you have to tap the link above it which brings up a set of options the open link, edit link, remove link, cut, copy, paste, select all - but all I want is to tap it to the image to play! Yes, I can press "Open Link" but this is inconsistent with onenote on other platforms and spoils the experience. This turns a slick interface into a clunky one. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. OneNote per android v16.0.13127.20178 : Protected notes inaccessible with reason: "The section cannot be opened"

Hello

From android 10.1 on Huawei P30 Pro, using any of my three MS accounts, despite having full access to the unprotected notes, for all password protected notes, if I ask for access to a protected note I get the warning: "It is not possible open the section "- warning proposed even before entering the section password. So my mistake in typing the password or my forgetting it are excluded in advance.

Conversely, from any advanced and updated Windows browser (eg Edge Version 84.0.522.61 (Official Build) (64 bit)), for any of my three MS accounts, I have normal and full…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pen latency - see Samsung Notes on Tab S7/S7+

There are obvious issues with the Android app - mainly the temperamental ink shifting and lack of features vs. the Windows app. I don't want to seem ungrateful - the app is great, but Android is clearly Microsoft's least favourite platform for this app.

I don't know what the OneNote team is working on here, but maybe you could integrate with Samsung for pen tech improvements on their Android devices.

Coinciding with the Tab S7 and Note 20 series, Samsung released a new Samsung Notes app, and there is literally no visible pen latency. It is slightly glitchy right now,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 46 47
  • Don't see your idea?

OneNote for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base