How can we improve the OneNote APIs and developer platform? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Integrate Wunderlist with OneNote

Integrate Wunderlist with OneNote to gain features like list reminders

1,497 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Paul Snyder shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ME commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please integrate Wunderlist to Onenote and to GMail. Each tool is awesome for its own, but skyrocketing if they can exchange data on the fly!

Many thanks in advance.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please integrate (onenote 2018) tasks with wunderlist or todo as in the older versions!!

I recently discover a website (zapier.com) which can integrate oneNote and wunderlist to some extend by setting a task in wunderlist when a page in onenote is created

A better todo system is the only thing not stopping me living completely in onenote.

PLEASE INTEGRATE WUNDERLIST WITH ONENOTE! Over 2 years of requests on this with no response from Support or Developers??? 1327 VOTES.

PLEASE!

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your design goal is one place to create TO DOs and then those populate into your Outlook Tasks and Wunderlist or at least one of those.

Having to retype the same information for a different task tracking capability is terrible.

Should work equally well on Mac as PC

Agree big gap for GTDers

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are two angles for this. 1) when I'm taking notes, I want to tag an item for wunderlist and have it import and let me choose lists, due dates, etc. but also pick up tags, smart dates, and assignees based on the text of the line of text in the OneNote page, and it should also capture the link to the text in OneNote in the wunderlist task notes so I can click back to the context of the task in ON. 2) Start a new note in ON from a Wunderlist task, with a link back to the task in WL, we should also have the option to create a new note or append to an existing note. That would be powerful.

Pleas integrate Wunderlist to Onenote and combine these cool tools. Integration would be more then great. Greetings from germany ;-)

• Jap Antonio Gonzales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do the same that already happens if you have Outlook. Allow us to create Wunderlist task from onenote.

I love onenote but is hard to follow your tasks and outlook is not cheap.

• Ken Udle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For OneNote Mac, the ToDo flag does nothing of any significance especially under the GTD philosophy. Currently I have to create and manually manage a Todo list, sometimes this means retyping (or copy/past) things described elsewhere in a notebook. Integration with Wanderlust would fill this GTD gap. I suspect many of your OneNote users are familiar with Wanderlust so the learning curve for users would not be that steep.

• Soham Ghosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create a to-do tag for Wunderlist on OneNote or create an "add to Wunderlist" the way you did on Outlook.

• DarrenUtd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Either this or make Outlook tasks easier to access on multiple devices (Windows PC, Windows Phone, etc.) so we don't need to use Wunderlist

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base