How to fix canon printer offline error?
Well, there might be two reasons that your printer is showing an offline error
- Loose connection b/w wireless devices like printer and router
- Outdated driver
- Fix offline error
Step 1: Make sure it is turn on and no error on the screen
1. If the screen on the printer is blank, it means the printer is not turn on
2. Check the power cable and turn on the printer
3. Now check the screen. If you find any error message on the screen, then troubleshoot the error to fix the issue.
Step 2: Make sure it is connected to the computer via USB or WIFI.
1. Check both ends of the USB cable and connect it with the computer and the printer
2. If you are using the ethernet cable, check both ends of the cable and connect it properly to your printer and computer.
3. Now print a test document to check if it is connected to the computer.
Step 3: Set your printer as a Default
1. Open 'Control Panel.'
2. Click on 'Device & Printer'
3. Right click on your printer and select 'set as default printer'
Step 4: Delete all pending queue
1. Right click on your printer
2. Select 'see what's printing'
3. Click on 'Cancel all documents'
Step 5: Check the Status
1. Right click on the printer > whats printing > printer > use offline "Uncheck it"
2. Right click on the printer > whats printing > printer > pause printing "uncheck it"
Found this information from https://www.workaroundtc.com