How can we improve the OneNote APIs and developer platform? Vote for an existing idea or share a new one.

Webhooks for Office 365 Notes

Webhooks now work for OneDrive accounts which is great, but we've got Office 365 Business clients clamoring for the same functionality. I know there are privacy and access concerns to be addressed here, but Evernote solved them and I'm sure Microsoft will too.

It's always tough when paying Business users feel behind free users in functionality. Hope this can be addressed soon.

90 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nathan Lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I asked TaskClone if they could please make their system work for O365 accounts. They need this feature to be able to do this. I am surprised O365 Business customers have less access to features then free personal accounts

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously blew me a way. I've moved my enterprise to a large EA with MSFT including O365 E3 EMS for all my users globally. Now I'm find many users moving their OneNote notebooks out of my controlled protected O365 to their personal OneDrive accounts so they can use features like this with TaskClone and other tools. As the head of IT I can't move my data but I'm so tempted as I love OneNote but need things like hooks so I can marry my notes to my tasks in other tools. I hate supporting shadow IT but you are really making it hard. I've found other users who have abandoned OneNote completely and moved back to EverNote which I also can't approve. Please help us.

• Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm stunned that the 'business' version of OneNote (paid for via Office365) does not have this functionality, when the 'home' free version does! Please give this some priority - you have lots of small businesses that desperately need this functionality.

• Michael Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need apps like this to leverage data outside of the Microsoft product range. Please find a way to safely open this up.

• Jan Duijn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is there only a connection possible between onenote (home) and wunderlist. and not between onenote pro and wunderlist? this is a huge miss.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No good deed goes unpunished. For those of us who pay dearly for Office 365, why do we get the lowest priority?

Feedback and Knowledge Base