OneNote Developer APIs

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the feedback forum for OneNote’s developer platform and APIs! This is the place for developers to send us feedback and suggestions. To share feedback about OneNote’s apps, please visit our user forum instead. For “How To” questions, please visit StackOverflow.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. ABC Com Activate ? Dial 1-855-276-3666

In this guide, you will comprehend these techniques bit by bit. Continue to peruse to discover your responses for how to interface ABC Com Activate. Release us through the accompanying techniques. To realize how to interface activate with a link, you can utilize various types of video contributions to which ABC is the most widely recognized to use as it gives top notch quality. For associating abc com activate you can go through the means referenced underneath.

Know More : https://educatorpages.com/site/abccomactivate/pages/our-classroom-website

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. (Fix) HP Printer in Error State Windows 10

If you're struggling to fix HP Printer in Error State Windows 10 then you can follow these simple steps to troubleshoot HP Printer in Error State Windows 10 issue.

Method 1:- Run Troubleshooter
    Method 2:- Check Wi-Fi or Cable
    Method 3:- Choose “Use Printer Online” Option

• Go to “Control Panel” and then click on “Devices and printers”.

• Click on the “Printer”.

• If the Printer showing offline then it shows “Offline”. If the Printer is online it shows “Ready”.

• Set it to online.

• Now Right-click on the printer and then choose “Use Printer Online”.

• Display…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Built in basic spreadsheet functions for OneNote tables

I attach spreadsheets in OneNote quite often. Most are a calculation or a running list with totals. While I consider this functionality a great asset to OneNote, I think most of my embedded sheets could live in the native OneNote table more elegantly if basic spreadsheet type calculations could be built in.

For instance summing a column, or allowing several cells to be used mathematically to compute a result. This sort of basic math interpretation is already part of OneNote since I can type an expression followed by an "=" and it automatically computes. Building such into a table is…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Clean up fundamentals of a Note taking tool

At its core a note taking tool needs to be versatile at bringing bits of information together and organizing them. OneNote is perhaps the least predictable tool in the MS suite at doing this. Here is the cleanup list.

1) Markup. when text or an image is placed in one note and a pen is then used to draw or markup relative to that text or image, it needs a way to stay locked to its subject. Instead OneNote allows the background to moves while leaving the markup floating. Causing constant alignment problems between markups and the subject.

2) Images…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Samples  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. For time tracking purposes

To the developers of OneNote app in windows 10,

For time tracking purposes, it would be great that the OneNote application display the name of the tab (section or folder, I don't know how you call it) in the top bar of the application, so tracking system like timecamp could grab the keyword of the projet I'm working on.

It's too bad I can't post a screenshot to explain easely what I need.

But if you read this short article, you will understand precisely what I want to say. (https://www.timecamp.com/kb/keywords/)

It'll take 10 minutes of the developer to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For time tracking purposes

To the developers of OneNote app in windows 10,

For time tracking purposes, it would be great that the OneNote application display the name of the tab (section or folder, I don't know how you call it) in the top bar of the application, so tracking system like timecamp could grab the keyword of the projet I'm working on.

It's too bad I can't post a screenshot to explain easely what I need.

But if you read this short article, you will understand precisely what I want to say. (https://www.timecamp.com/kb/keywords/)

It'll take 10 minutes of the developer to…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why My Hp Printer Driver Is Unavailable?

Why is my Hp Printer Driver Unavailable? Hp Printer Says Driver Is Unavailable when you have installed the wrong driver or you didn’t set up Hp Printer correctly, but don’t worry, just reach Hpprintershelp, experts round the clock available to help you fix Why Printer Driver Is Unavailable Hp and how to do Hp Printer Driver Download for Windows 10, Hp Printer Driver Download for Mac, or Hp Printer Software Download for Mac. Just visit:

https://hpprintershelp.com/hp-printer-driver-unavailable/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. What it is and How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6190-816?

This post will help you with more information about QuickBooks Error 6190 816. Here we offer various solutions to solve your technical error issues. As you know QuickBooks is accounting software that helps users in various possible manners. Here we are going to step-by-step

commands to remedy QuickBooks mistakes 6190 816. You should just

examine this complete Post and follow the below-indexed steps.

step 1: Repair Your QuickBooks Registry Files
    step 2: Run System Malware Scan
    step 3: Upgrade Your QuickBooks Software
    step 4: Delete the Temporary Files and Folders
    step 5: System Restore
    step 6: Update to the Latest…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How To Contact printer Support

Hey! guys i hope you all are doing well in your life but some time a little thing can trouble your life like your printer or pc not worked properly then dont worry we are here to help you. we are support provider for printers and computers
    https://www.printertollfreenumber.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ALLOW PRIVATE TUTORS TO SET UP CLASSROOM AND ADD STUDENTS WITHOUT SCHOOL OR WORK EMAIL ADDRESSES! IT IS COVID!!!

I SPENT HOURS AND HOURS creating classes to support students learning from home due to COVID. I am a private tutor.
    I am a private tutor. Notebook classroom does NOT warn you, or say anywhere, before you try to add students that IT IS FOR EMPLOYED SCHOOL TEACHERS ONLY!!!!!! i am so angry and frustrated. How can we support students via an online classroom in these difficult times? I am retired, really want to help but is Microsoft also doing its bit? What is the problem of giving volunteer or private tutors access to Notebook Classroom? I was so impressed…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please develop one note for linux

there is no present installation option of one note in linux.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How to fix canon printer offline error?

Well, there might be two reasons that your printer is showing an offline error

1. Loose connection b/w wireless devices like printer and router

2. Outdated driver

3. Fix offline error

Step 1: Make sure it is turn on and no error on the screen
    1. If the screen on the printer is blank, it means the printer is not turn on
    2. Check the power cable and turn on the printer
    3. Now check the screen. If you find any error message on the screen, then troubleshoot the error to fix the issue.

Step 2: Make sure it is connected to the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hp eprint issues and fixation easy steps

To rectify hp envy 5530 offline issue follow these steps. Turn off your printer and wait for about 10 seconds and unplug the power cord from the printer. Now switch off the computer that you are using for 10 seconds. Then, Plug the power cord back to the printer and turn on your printer device. Sometimes you can face problem in your hp printer when your hp eprint not working or any other problem.
    https://yourgeek360.com/hp-envy-5530-offline/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to begin HP LaserJet pro m102w wireless setup?

HP LaserJet pro m102w wireless setup instructions are here. At first, you can collect the necessary hardware. Then proceed with the settings to activate the network. Select the option; Wi-Fi protected setup. Provide network credentials and go forward with the settings. The connection will be active after a while. You can now proceed with the settings to activate the network. The software update is the next step. You can find the matching software by visiting the software download page.
    visit - https://sites.google.com/view/hp-laserjet-pro-m102w-manual

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. OneNote Online Function Like SharePoint, but keep the OneNote user interface (tables and drag and drop feature)

I work for a large OEM and we use OneNote as a Project Management software to cultivate a culture of collaboration and product maturation. One of our biggest hurdles is that when you open OneNote online (usually when sharing a link to a senior manager) they are prompted to download the file to their computer, this generates a myriad of issues, security, non-collaborative, etc.

Our Proposal is to make OneNote Online Function Like SharePoint, but keep the OneNote user interface (tables and drag and drop feature) But not have to download the files, instead make the embedded files editable/shared like…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Activate sling tv channel on Roku

It’s time to watch the most entertaining channels.Activate sling tv roku channel to watch entertaining programs. It’s not a difficult task to complete the activation if you learn the activation steps. If you are new to this channel, here we explain the channel activation steps. Select a compatible Roku device, visit the store to add sling tv Roku channel. After collecting the activation code, type the code navigating to the channel activation portal.
    Visit - https://sites.google.com/view/sling-tv-on-roku/home

If you require any help to execute sling tv Roku channel activation, do contact our team of Roku customer support executives @ +1-855-626-1730

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  REST API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Print when upload

Adding as part of the API a way to print a file to a new page from its location or onedrive url. Would be awesome to upload a file in onedrive and have it print to a new page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How To Fix Printer Driver is Unavailable Errors?

Most of the time it could happen that our printer driver is unavailable and we unable to fix these issues then here you will get the detail. You know that you have to re-install the printer. Here you have also to know that you can also try to update your hp printer drivers.
    For more visit:
    https://www.printeralign.com/hp-printer-is-unavailable-on-windows

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. (Solved) How to Fix Brother Printer Offline Windows 10?

You may be at the workstation, and for a business meeting that will be held in about an hour, you need to print a document. But, unfortunately, a message pops up at the bottom right-hand side of your desktop when you open the document you want to print, hit the Print button and wait for the printer to work, stating that your Brother printer is offline. In the Devices and Printers section, the printer status says offline. Do not worry about getting the Brother Printer Offline Windows 10.

for More Information Click Here:

http://www.printercustomerservice.co/blog/brother-printer-offline-windows-10/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

OneNote Developer APIs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base